News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Napoleonic Wars Thread

Started by Berkut, March 16, 2009, 01:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Good point.

France builds 7 CUs and the Ney leader in Paris.

France deploys Ney and 4 CUs from Paris to Genoa.

Denmark builds 1 CU in Copenhagen and has no deployment.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Card draws :

France : 5 (6-1 for peace)
Britain : 3
Austria : 3
Russia : 5 (max 4, will have to discard 1 and gain a resource)
Prussia : 4
Turkey : 3
Spain : 2
Sweden : 2
Denmark : 1

Post your builds and deployment before drawing your cards.  I'm going to end the turn on ACTS, now.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Del, keep in mind that you don't necessarily have to draw only 3 cards.  You can surrender your reserve and draw 5 cards, instead, per 14.31 *3.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Britain builds Hill in London. He sweeps up all the English troops in England (4) and deploys to Cornwall.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Delirium

Okay, what the hell, it's more fun to draw five cards, I'll do that.

Guess I'll build 4 units in Vienna.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Berkut

Del, your job for the upcoming turn is to build troops. And make sure that France doesn't get Spain back on their side.

This is your mission, should you choose to accept it.

0 rows returned

Delirium

I think your message is supposed to self-destruct. I'm in, got fuck all else to do.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Berkut

Quote from: Delirium on April 24, 2009, 02:21:31 PM
I think your message is supposed to self-destruct. I'm in, got fuck all else to do.

I was going to have that part, but then I decided Languish had enough problems staying up as it is...

0 rows returned

Viking

Build 4 in Moscow, deploy Barclay and 4 CU to Nassau.

Damn you Napoleon for cutting me off.

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Berkut

I think that is everyone builds and deployments except grumbler. Nice.

0 rows returned

Delirium

Grandiose. Wake me when it's my turn.

Berkut

I predict that England's first play will be Admiralty.

0 rows returned

Viking

N.B. swapping camps would have been a game winning move for me had Habbaku almost surely refused.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Habbaku

If that will be your first play, I see no reason not to resolve it and have Austria go ahead with their own play now.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Spain uses its 4 CPs to regroup 4 CUs to Madrid, by the way.

-J. R. R. Tolkien