News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Yankees finally win Civil War on UT Campus

Started by Valmy, August 13, 2015, 11:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

They've postponed the move while they wait for a judge to make a decision on a restraining order.  Those dudes who lost the license plate thing are involved.

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 15, 2015, 05:27:39 AM
They've postponed the move while they wait for a judge to make a decision on a restraining order.  Those dudes who lost the license plate thing are involved.

Ah the joys of being a public entity.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Scipio

As a Mississippian, I can say this: fuck Jefferson Davis.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

dps

That's some hard-core necrophilia there, Scips.

alfred russel

As college football season is about to start, it should be said the Yankees aren't the only visitors that have been winning on the UT campus in recent years.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

alfred russel

I was going to extend the above post to say something about it being the reconstruction era for UT football, there is even a black guy in charge!, but I thought better of it.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on August 16, 2015, 11:38:24 PM
As college football season is about to start, it should be said the Yankees aren't the only visitors that have been winning on the UT campus in recent years.

At least with the opening game this year they are invading the north! I expect a Gettysburg-type result.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on August 17, 2015, 01:02:26 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on August 16, 2015, 11:38:24 PM

At least with the opening game this year they are invading the north! I expect a Gettysburg-type result.

We are enemies for that one.  :)

In all seriousness, the first game of the season, its a total wildcard what could happen. I tend to feel good about ND's chances though. With a mobile QB in a Brian Kelly system, ND should be able to get some offense, and the UT offense needs to make some really big strides from last year to get to mediocre.