Do you put / are you open to putting Election Candidate Signs on your Lawn?

Started by PRC, August 10, 2015, 05:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you put / are you open to putting Election Candidate / Party Signs on your Lawn?

YES, I would proudly show my support of the candidate & party by putting their signs on my lawn.
6 (17.6%)
NO, I value my windows not being broken and I hide my political affliation from my neighbours.
28 (82.4%)
I'd vote for Jaron / I live in a condo or my parents basement.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on August 11, 2015, 11:26:29 AM
Electing judges is awesome.

Maybe. Nobody ever votes in Texas though and all these endless numbers of things we have to vote for is a contributing factor. It is just overwhelming trying to prepare for an election.

There have been times I not only have to research the candidates but also what office that is and what it does.

Oh and we have two supreme courts and elect both of them. Isn't that awesome?  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on August 11, 2015, 11:30:08 AM
Maybe. Nobody ever votes in Texas though and all these endless numbers of things we have to vote for is a contributing factor. It is just overwhelming trying to prepare for an election.

There have been times I not only have to research the candidates but also what office that is and what it does.

Yep. Imagine having twice the responsibility and helping another person vote!

QuoteOh and we have two supreme courts and elect both of them. Isn't that awesome?  :lol:

That is twice as awesome!!!!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

KRonn

I don't put up signs. I may have a strong opinion of a candidate or issue but I don't want to advertise my views. Part of the reason is I don't trust that someone won't do damage to my house/property because they disagree with a sign.