HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

It was all water weight anyways. Around 80 pounds of fluids in my system they estimated. All pissed out or drained out.

Still got a pocket near my spleen though. Makes me slightly lopsided.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

crazy canuck

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 18, 2015, 09:50:24 AM
It was all water weight anyways. Around 80 pounds of fluids in my system they estimated. All pissed out or drained out.

I am amazed you are strong enough to still visit this place.  Pleased but still amazed.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

dps

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 18, 2015, 10:00:38 AM

I am amazed you are strong enough to still visit this place.  Pleased but still amazed.

I was sick enough to miss essentially 2 weeks of work a couple of weeks ago.  The doctors didn't know what I had, but I'm much better now.  Whatever it was, I didn't really feel all that bad, but I was so weak and had so little energy that I could barely sit up in my chair to surf the net.  Mostly I was sleeping 20 hours a day.

crazy canuck

Glad you recovered dps  :)

jimmy olsen

Quote from: dps on November 18, 2015, 05:57:52 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on November 18, 2015, 10:00:38 AM

I was sick enough to miss essentially 2 weeks of work a couple of weeks ago.  The doctors didn't know what I had, but I'm much better now.  Whatever it was, I didn't really feel all that bad, but I was so weak and had so little energy that I could barely sit up in my chair to surf the net.  Mostly I was sleeping 20 hours a day.

Classic signs that you were being fed upon by a vampire.  :ph34r:

Glad he/she's moved onto another target.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

I am taking a health related break from Languish and most of the Internet. I don't when (or if) I'll be back.

I need to take care of some things.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Monoriu

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 22, 2015, 08:53:18 PM
I am taking a health related break from Languish and most of the Internet. I don't when (or if) I'll be back.

May the force be with you  ;)

katmai

Happy Holidays El Jefe.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 22, 2015, 08:53:18 PM

Take care man.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

lustindarkness

A break from Languish will do wonders for your mental and emotional health. :hug:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

CountDeMoney

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi