Main Menu

HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Glad to hear you're still upright and kicking :cheers:

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 20, 2016, 07:24:19 PM
No, I wasn't planning on wandering off and dying like some feral cat.

An update:

Liver enzymes close to normal. Kidney functions normal. vomiting about everyday, appetite is mostly gone. Got an endoscopy today, no ulcers, no cancer. Stomach may not be digesting food as fast as it used to. More tests to be scheduled.

Meanwhile, weight loss continues. TOO MUCH WEIGHT LOSS.

Feeling alright, considering I'm not dropping dead. Hopefully.
So they don't know what's wrong, then?

Princesca's grandfather had some mystery illness where he was constantly severely anemic and doctors could never figure out why.  He didn't die from it though.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 20, 2016, 07:24:19 PM
No, I wasn't planning on wandering off and dying like some feral cat.

Sorry about that.  Every group has That Guy.

QuoteAn update:

Liver enzymes close to normal. Kidney functions normal. vomiting about everyday, appetite is mostly gone. Got an endoscopy today, no ulcers, no cancer. Stomach may not be digesting food as fast as it used to. More tests to be scheduled.

Meanwhile, weight loss continues. TOO MUCH WEIGHT LOSS.

Feeling alright, considering I'm not dropping dead. Hopefully.

If I'd been your doctor, I'd have diagnosed Languish Overdose as well, and prescribed the same cure.  Sorry that didn't prove to be the case.  Hope it doesn't turn out that you are allergic to you.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Richard Hakluyt

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Norgy

Martinus

Lettow77

Good luck! Welcome back!
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

DGuller

:w00t: You're alive!  Pick up the damn telefon once in a while.  :mad:

mongers

Ed, glad to here you're making progress and you've had good news about the C test, that must have been some weight off your shoulders.

best wishes, Mongers :cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Valmy

It sounds like things may turn out alright...here is hoping pal. Hang in there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."