HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 02, 2018, 07:11:10 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2018, 06:07:20 PM
Kidney function down to 31%. Feel like total crap.

Morale shot. Thinking of beginning of transferring wealth to the heirs early because ESTATE TAXES ARE THEFT. Need to consult my Jew lawyers.

Not sure about the Buckeye State, but I do remember from my days as a paralegal major that if you're planning a little bit of premortem wealth transfer, you need to stick around another 60 days to make sure the state doesn't call it a party foul.

It's 2 years in some states I think;  it might be even more than that in some.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2018, 06:29:19 PM
Just staying off certain medications. No ibuprofen, reduced my Metformin dose.

For brain's benefit, I was complemented on my pee not having proteins and other bad stuff in it.

:cheers:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

I haven't been complimented on my pee in years :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

And another 3 days in the hospital. Took off 13 liters of fluid this time. Sunday was pure hell.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Jesus. 13 liters must be enough to save 2.4 million babies.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

KRonn

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 15, 2018, 07:41:17 PM
And another 3 days in the hospital. Took off 13 liters of fluid this time. Sunday was pure hell.
That's some tough going. I can imagine how it's pure hell as it must be pain, discomfort, anxiety. :(

Just going through gall bladder attacks about a dozen years ago, the pain and discomfort was so bad that I couldn't find any way to feel even a bit comfortable without the intravenous pain killers at the hospital. After a few of those events I had the gall bladder out.

Then about eight years ago I had a blood clot start in my lower back so I thought it back pain. Went on for a day but that night it went into my lung. I was in so much pain, couldn't breathe while lying down. Was in the hospital for five days and out of work for a month to recover.

That all was nasty but pales in comparison with what you're going through. Best of luck my friend.

mongers

Quote from: KRonn on May 18, 2018, 09:07:16 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 15, 2018, 07:41:17 PM
That's some tough going. I can imagine how it's pure hell as it must be pain, discomfort, anxiety. :(

Just going through gall bladder attacks about a dozen years ago, the pain and discomfort was so bad that I couldn't find any way to feel even a bit comfortable without the intravenous pain killers at the hospital. After a few of those events I had the gall bladder out.

Then about eight years ago I had a blood clot start in my lower back so I thought it back pain. Went on for a day but that night it went into my lung. I was in so much pain, couldn't breathe while lying down. Was in the hospital for five days and out of work for a month to recover.

That all was nasty but pales in comparison with what you're going through. Best of luck my friend.

Difficult stuff and well said KRonn.

Ed hang in there.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Ed Anger

Back in and another 13 liters drained. For the record, I'm close to packing it in. Tell Seedy my games are booby trapped.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Monoriu