HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KRonn

Hang tough, Ed. Did the docs give a reason why you got cirrhosis of the liver? You said earlier in the thread that you don't drink much but there are other reasons for this illness. BTW, how old are you?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 19, 2018, 09:51:52 PM
Don't give up. Hang in there Ed! :hug:

And if he can't, he should hang someone else.  Like a Blot!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 19, 2018, 07:22:31 PM
Back in and another 13 liters drained. For the record, I'm close to packing it in. Tell Seedy my games are booby trapped.
If they're rigged to blow when opened, then that's not really an effective measure against Seedy.

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on May 19, 2018, 11:29:13 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 19, 2018, 07:22:31 PM
Back in and another 13 liters drained. For the record, I'm close to packing it in. Tell Seedy my games are booby trapped.
If they're rigged to blow when opened, then that's not really an effective measure against Seedy.

Can anyone get in contact with Seedy?  I think Berkut and Grumbler have met him in the flesh.  Someone might want to tell Seedy if MB is looking to cash in his chips soon.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Richard Hakluyt

Legbiter

:(

I'm in awe of what you've endured like it's nothing, just a minor detail. Ed. Having you here for all these years has been a joy.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

dps

The Brain

Get better Ed! :hug:

Er, in case, you know... Knowing you has been fucking awesome. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

Hardly anyone bothers with the beet jokes when you are not around. :( So I hope you pull through!

But just in case... it's been a pleasure, Ed.

The Brain

Quote from: Tamas on May 20, 2018, 08:40:32 AM
Hardly anyone bothers with the beet jokes when you are not around. :( So I hope you pull through!

I made one today! :w00t:

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

The Brain

Quote from: alfred russel on May 20, 2018, 09:41:41 AM
Ed, any chance for a liver transplant?

Jesus. Yours must be pretty fucked up.

DGuller