HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I have returned. 2 days later than expected. "Fluid overload"

Also I was informed by the kids within an hour that the World of Tanks premium account expired  and I need to fix that.  :glare:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 10, 2017, 08:32:13 PM
Also I was informed by the kids within an hour that the World of Tanks premium account expired  and I need to fix that.  :glare:

I YAM ESSENTIAL VERKER

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 10, 2017, 08:37:20 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 10, 2017, 08:32:13 PM

I YAM ESSENTIAL VERKER

I am a walking, talking credit card.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Update:

I am now a type II diabetic. Damn family history of the blood sugars. Yum, metformin, glimerpride and jabbing myself with Lantus.

Still a svelte 180 pounds at least. Still won't eat a damn salad.

The Larch

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 29, 2018, 09:52:46 PM
Update:

I am now a type II diabetic. Damn family history of the blood sugars. Yum, metformin, glimerpride and jabbing myself with Lantus.

Do you have to get insulin shots with Type II diabetes? My dad was diagnosed a while ago as well and told to keep it in check solely through diet. My cousin is a Type I diabetic and he does get the insulin shots.

Tamas

Quote from: The Larch on January 30, 2018, 06:02:59 AM
Update:

Do you have to get insulin shots with Type II diabetes? My dad was diagnosed a while ago as well and told to keep it in check solely through diet. My cousin is a Type I diabetic and he does get the insulin shots.

Well he lives in the US. I imagine, if you eat careful you are still taking in a truckload of sugar a day.

The Brain

What's the difference between blood sugar and mouth sugar?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

Quote from: Tamas on January 30, 2018, 06:13:09 AM
Well he lives in the US. I imagine, if you eat careful you are still taking in a truckload of sugar a day.

Yep.  When the Americans started sugarating the water supply, they knew this would happen.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

dps

Update:

It depends on several things, mostly to do with
Update:

This is an oversimplification, but basically, with Type 1, your body doesn't produce insulin, or at least not enough, so you have to take insulin;  whereas with Type 2, your body doesn't use insulin effeciently, so there are other treatment options, but you may still need to take insulin aren't effective in you case.

Ed Anger

Quote from: grumbler on January 30, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

Yep.  When the Americans started sugarating the water supply, they knew this would happen.

Sweet, sweet Louisiana refined sugar. :licklips:

crazy canuck

Quote from: grumbler on January 30, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

And to this day sugar water is the top seller....