News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Police close sheep brothel in, yep, Wales

Started by Syt, July 20, 2015, 10:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DGuller

Lettow does have a point.  Executing farm animals and mutilating their corpses is okay, but having sexual relations with them is not?  If a bear came up to you in the woods, and gave you the option of either being eaten by him or being molested by him in a way that wouldn't permanently injure you, what would you choose?

alfred russel

Quote from: DGuller on July 20, 2015, 08:08:18 PM
Lettow does have a point.  Executing farm animals and mutilating their corpses is okay, but having sexual relations with them is not?  If a bear came up to you in the woods, and gave you the option of either being eaten by him or being molested by him in a way that wouldn't permanently injure you, what would you choose?

Eaten. It is certain that at some point I must face death. Being eaten by a bear isn't the best way to go, but it is better than most.

It is unlikely I will ever be molested by a bear, at least if I can escape this encounter un(sexually)molested.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

The Brain

Only weirdos think that having sex with animals should be illegal.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

Quote from: DGuller on July 20, 2015, 08:08:18 PM

Maybe the sheep would rather be killed and mutilated than be sullied by some human rape.

Lettow77

We'd better ask sheep how they feel about the whole mutton thing.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Tonitrus

They should be proud to know that they are so tasty.

Valmy

Quote from: Lettow77 on July 21, 2015, 01:50:35 AM
We'd better ask sheep how they feel about the whole mutton thing.

So if we eat an animal there should be no laws at all about their treatment, just to be consistent or something?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josephus

Sex with animals is fine as long as it involved adults and is consensual.

And of different genders, of course, that goes without saying.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Lettow77

Quote from: Valmy on July 21, 2015, 07:40:34 AM
So if we eat an animal there should be no laws at all about their treatment, just to be consistent or something?

Well we need rules to protect the consumers, obviously. But i'm not about to carry a bunch of water for the rights of sheep to not be afflicted to, well, anything really, not for the sheep's sake anyhow.

Companion animals deserve special treatment in recognition of humanity's special connection to them; nobody should be able to inflict harm on a cat because they want to, or a horse either.

I'd even be willing to say a sheep should perhaps have the status of a companion animal once you'd had intercourse with it, but out of the box a sheep is just a sheep. Do whatever you want with it man, it's your sheep.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

KRonn

KRonn

I can see it now, these guys in prison and the other inmates ask them "So, what are you in for..."   :D

derspiess

So it's still okay to pick on the Welsh?  Asking for a friend.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall