News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

'The Pacific' trailer

Started by Ape, June 23, 2009, 05:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Tamas on June 24, 2009, 03:30:45 AM
OMFG is Band of Brothers out on blu-ray?

I don't know, but you'd need a blu ray to fit your signature.

Valmy

The Japanese will boycott it since the heroes will not be 13 year olds with giant swords.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Darth Wagtaros

I am a big fan of Robert Leckie, looking forward to this.
PDH!

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on June 24, 2009, 08:43:56 AM
The Japanese will boycott it since the heroes will not be 13 year olds with giant swords.

Also not enough Rape of schoolgrils.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josephus

So, this baby starts in a week or two. I'm getting hard.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Hope it works out well, the pacific war is a bit bleh especially when put next to the awesomeness that is the European war but....we can hope.
██████
██████
██████

Viking

I loved watching WWII movies when I was in Japan, the marines in the pacific were dubbed into japanese, the "enemy" japanese spoke faux japanese. Funny.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Bluebook

There are two more trailers at the HBO-homepage. The Pacific will air in Sweden in April, cant wait.

Sahib

Quote from: Bluebook on March 07, 2010, 01:57:29 PM
There are two more trailers at the HBO-homepage. The Pacific will air in Sweden in April, cant wait.

It will on Polish HBO on March 15.
Sweden = Third World  :nelson:
Stonewall=Worst Mod ever

Josquius

Who waits until TV shows air in their country anymore? :shifty:
██████
██████
██████

DisturbedPervert

It will be on the internet on the 14th

Bluebook

Quote from: Tyr on March 07, 2010, 02:57:14 PM
Who waits until TV shows air in their country anymore? :shifty:

Law abiding citizens.

Mr.Penguin

Will be aired April 4th in Denmark on Canal+, a fucking pay canal, bugger... :mad:
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Grey Fox

It airs Sunday, on the web 45mins after it finished airing.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.