Monoriu

Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2015, 09:21:37 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on July 08, 2015, 09:20:26 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2015, 09:18:00 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on July 08, 2015, 08:58:44 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2015, 08:52:06 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on July 08, 2015, 08:47:16 AM
Quote from: celedhring on July 08, 2015, 08:43:55 AM
I wonder what Mono's "beyond reasonable doubt" proof of homosexuality would entail.  :hmm:

He declares that he is gay?

What if they said it by accident or as a joke?

Those aren't "reasonable doubts".  If you say you are gay, I'll believe you.  If somebody says this person acts like a gay person because of the way he dresses or something, I'll dismiss it.  I will never consider anybody gay unless there is evidence that is beyond reasonable doubt.

So if I say that I'm The Queen of The Night, then you'll believe me?

No.  I don't know what that means, but I presume that is some fantasy term.  But gays, no matter how rare they are, exist. 

Okay, what if I said that I was a queen of the night?

You've lost me.

Monoriu

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on July 08, 2015, 09:23:55 AM
Quote from: Valmy on July 08, 2015, 09:23:36 AM
What were we debating?

That Mono is a bad person.

Mono is not a bad person.  He's just ignorant and short sighted.  It's kinda cute that he thinks because owns a few penny stocks he's entitled to ride on the investor yacht.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grallon

Quote from: Ideologue on July 07, 2015, 01:11:31 PM
Grallon was a little weird and aggressive about it, but he didn't have a pathology, iirc.  Well, at least not a sexual one.

Care to elaborate?  :yeahright:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Monoriu

Quote from: Razgovory on July 08, 2015, 12:14:08 PM
It's kinda cute that he thinks because owns a few penny stocks he's entitled to ride on the investor yacht.

Preach on :yes:

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on July 08, 2015, 01:56:43 PM
Tsk tsk - celibate - not sexless.

G.

Meh. Eventually what is a choice becomes one's only option.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2015, 05:44:40 PM

Meh. Eventually what is a choice becomes one's only option.

You're finally catching on to your fate.  ^_^

G.

~Jean-François Revel