"Predator" teacher gets 22 years for sex with students

Started by Syt, July 07, 2015, 07:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on July 08, 2015, 07:30:38 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2015, 07:09:11 AM
To clarify, he's the one that suddenly brought gayness into the picture when he was talking about rarity of homosexuals. Then that bizarre bit about needing reasonable doubt and then the Neilesque clincher of noting that gays are not normal people.

:huh: Gays are not normal people.

I've had sex with straight people, and I've had sex with gay people. Gay people are nothing like straight people. Straight people have boobs and a vagina.

Straight people = women?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2015, 08:53:35 AM
To clarify, he's the one that suddenly brought gayness into the picture when he was talking about rarity of homosexuals. Then that bizarre bit about needing reasonable doubt and then the Neilesque clincher of noting that gays are not normal people.

I've had sex with straight people, and I've had sex with gay people. Gay people are nothing like straight people. Straight people have boobs and a vagina.

Straight people = women?

Anecdotal evidence isn't admissible anymore on Languish?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Monoriu

Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2015, 08:51:04 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on July 08, 2015, 08:22:52 AM

Oh well, I have no idea if there is any difference between gayness or homosexuality.  I use these terms interchangably, and I think they mean the same thing.

I was annoyed and my words flew out to fast. I meant to say that you brought up gayness when talking about rarity of pedophilia.

They are both rare.  At least in my mind.  I also talked about intelligence and health and lot of other things.  As I said I have nothing against gays.

Monoriu

Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2015, 08:52:06 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on July 08, 2015, 08:47:16 AM
Quote from: celedhring on July 08, 2015, 08:43:55 AM
I wonder what Mono's "beyond reasonable doubt" proof of homosexuality would entail.  :hmm:

He declares that he is gay?

What if they said it by accident or as a joke?

Those aren't "reasonable doubts".  If you say you are gay, I'll believe you.  If somebody says this person acts like a gay person because of the way he dresses or something, I'll dismiss it.  I will never consider anybody gay unless there is evidence that is beyond reasonable doubt.

derspiess

Straight people = women?

Women = barrels of sin
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Monoriu on July 08, 2015, 08:55:59 AM

Oh well, I have no idea if there is any difference between gayness or homosexuality.  I use these terms interchangably, and I think they mean the same thing.

I was annoyed and my words flew out to fast. I meant to say that you brought up gayness when talking about rarity of pedophilia.

They are both rare.  At least in my mind.  I also talked about intelligence and health and lot of other things.  As I said I have nothing against gays.

You never mention gayness and pedophilia in the same sentence.  Or same paragraph.  Or the same day.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on July 08, 2015, 09:01:24 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on July 08, 2015, 08:55:59 AM

You never mention gayness and pedophilia in the same sentence.  Or same paragraph.  Or the same day.

Thank you. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Monoriu on July 08, 2015, 08:58:44 AM
I wonder what Mono's "beyond reasonable doubt" proof of homosexuality would entail.  :hmm:

Those aren't "reasonable doubts".  If you say you are gay, I'll believe you.  If somebody says this person acts like a gay person because of the way he dresses or something, I'll dismiss it.  I will never consider anybody gay unless there is evidence that is beyond reasonable doubt.

So if I say that I'm The Queen of The Night, then you'll believe me?

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on July 08, 2015, 09:00:03 AM

Straight people = women?

Women = barrels of sin

Gotcha, good to know.

Monoriu

Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2015, 09:18:00 AM

No.  I don't know what that means, but I presume that is some fantasy term.  But gays, no matter how rare they are, exist. 

Syt

So Romney has binders full of barrels of sin? Makes sense now.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Monoriu on July 08, 2015, 09:20:26 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2015, 09:18:00 AM

No.  I don't know what that means, but I presume that is some fantasy term.  But gays, no matter how rare they are, exist. 

Okay, what if I said that I was a queen of the night?

Martinus

That really screwed the rest of the debate.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on July 08, 2015, 08:55:30 AM

Straight people = women?

Anecdotal evidence isn't admissible anymore on Languish?
:D