And we're back!

Main Menu

Gov. Mark Sanford goes crazy, disappears

Started by Caliga, June 23, 2009, 07:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Another "family values" politician, who believes traditional marriage is between one woman, her husband and his mistress.  :lol:

Grallon

Conservatives, they wallow in hypocrisy like pigs wallow in their own shit  ^_^

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on June 25, 2009, 06:39:25 AM

Is hypocrisy a bad thing all of the sudden?

At any rate, there's nothing wrong with heterosexual affairs.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

According to a couple of edits on Wikipedia that have been repeatedly deleted, the mistress's name is María Belén Chapur.

The Larch

Quote from: Caliga on June 25, 2009, 07:35:37 AM
According to a couple of edits on Wikipedia that have been repeatedly deleted, the mistress's name is María Belén Chapur.

According to a quick search, she'd be an "attractive brunette", 43 y.o., divorced and mother of two, who works as an executive for an agrobussiness company.

Valmy

Quote from: Phillip V on June 24, 2009, 10:26:23 PM
Mitt Romney must be chuckling. A family man and awesome businessman. He was my GOP man in 2008, and if Obama falters, Romney just may be the man in 2012.

Romney 2012!  :w00t:

I would sooner elect a Sikh than a Mormon.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Sanford went on a commerce trip to South America last year around this time... maybe that's when he met her.  He claimed he's known her for 8 years, but everything the guy says is probably a lie, so who knows.

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on June 25, 2009, 07:15:59 AM
Quote from: Grallon on June 25, 2009, 06:39:25 AM

Is hypocrisy a bad thing all of the sudden?

At any rate, there's nothing wrong with heterosexual affairs.

Did your wife tell you that?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on June 25, 2009, 07:40:23 AM
Quote from: Phillip V on June 24, 2009, 10:26:23 PM
Mitt Romney must be chuckling. A family man and awesome businessman. He was my GOP man in 2008, and if Obama falters, Romney just may be the man in 2012.

Romney 2012!  :w00t:

I would sooner elect a Sikh than a Mormon.
Mormons have a proper attitude concerning homosexuals.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on June 25, 2009, 07:42:54 AM

I know you have been finding your inner Martinus lately but not everything is life is about gays.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Caliga

Quote from: The Larch on June 25, 2009, 07:40:16 AM
According to a quick search, she'd be an "attractive brunette", 43 y.o., divorced and mother of two, who works as an executive for an agrobussiness company.
If she's a female executive for that sort of business, there's no question she's hot.  It's a job requirement.

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on June 25, 2009, 07:44:00 AM
Quote from: Neil on June 25, 2009, 07:42:54 AM

I know you have been finding your inner Martinus lately but not everything is life is about gays.
Everything in life falls into two categories:

Dreadnought battleships.

Confounding my enemies.

Gays are in the second category.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on June 25, 2009, 07:35:37 AM

Argie media don't seem to be cooperating-- can't find a pic anywhere  :mad:

edit: at least they finally figured out how to spell Sanford's name right :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on June 25, 2009, 08:30:23 AM
Argie media don't seem to be cooperating-- can't find a pic anywhere  :mad:

Booo!  This political scandal is worthless without pics.