And we're back!

Main Menu

Musings on nature of Facebook

Started by Martinus, June 26, 2015, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 01, 2015, 03:35:12 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 01, 2015, 03:33:41 PM
Nonsense, Marty has been unhinged for years.

The yoga has had a noticeable negative effect IMO.

Marti's taken up yoga?

Oh shit.  :o

He needs a good barbell program to help let off steam. Working on deadlifting 3x his bodyweight would keep him calm and serene yet too tired for general socjus mayhem. Yoga's just enabling him. :sleep:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Martinus

Yoga enables me to meditate so by the time I'm finished I have a Facebook flamewar perfectly planned 5 moves ahead. :P

Ideologue

What's a Homofag Singularity? Is that something from Siegebreaker's religion?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Martinus

Martinus

Ok I realised this thread is silly and pointless. Can some kind mod remove it? :P

katmai

No, i think your foolishness should be preserved for all to see. :)
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Quote from: katmai on July 02, 2015, 01:50:23 AM
No, i think your foolishness should be preserved for all to see. :)

Well, I edited out or deleted some of my posts, so now the thread is mainly about me (as is my wont). :P

Grey Fox

I really like reading the dogmatic conversations AmSci's friends have on facebook.

I had no idea the Orthodox church held itself in such high regards.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

I gotta say I have been having a very respectful and interesting discussion with a friend of AmScip's since yesterday, so they are not all that bad. They are though the kind of people I do not encounter on a daily basis. I guess they are just different from the kind of people I usually encounter, and I projected my discomfort on some of them.  :bowler:

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on July 02, 2015, 01:35:20 PM
I gotta say I have been having a very respectful and interesting discussion with a friend of AmScip's since yesterday, so they are not all that bad. They are though the kind of people I do not encounter on a daily basis. I guess they are just different from the kind of people I usually encounter, and I projected my discomfort on some of them.  :bowler:

Are they: black?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus