And we're back!

Main Menu

Cal's Jimmy Buffett AAR

Started by Caliga, June 24, 2015, 10:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

Quote from: Caliga on June 24, 2015, 04:42:06 PM
Quote from: Legbiter on June 24, 2015, 04:10:57 PM
Never heard of this guy, thank you Cal. He's not my speed exactly but are you supposed to enjoy him as is, or is there some nod and a wink in play here as well?
I'm inclined to agree with spiess and say 'as is' too, but what exactly do you mean by 'nod and a wink in play'....

Checking I guess that your love for Jimmy Buffett is real and not an ironic hipster affectation.  :sleep:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Caliga

I mean, I like metal better than Jimmy Buffett, but metal fandom doesn't tend to attract MILFS with huge boobs who wear skimpy sundresses to drunken parties. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Caliga

Oh, that reminds me.

Boob count: 6 (pair)

I was hoping for better. :(  I was talking to Wheelie about this at one point and he said he couldn't believe there weren't chicks just walking around topless by the time the temps hit 90, since that's what usually happens.

Also, some chick was giving a dude head in the bushes behind our bus but I didn't get over there in time to see it. :mad:

Caliga

I have been asked the question "What is Suck and Blow?"

Here's what it is:  two people take a little tube with a jello shot in the middle and put opposite ends in their mouths.  One person is the sucker and one is the blower. 

The idea is for the blower to force the shot down the sucker's throat as fast as possible.  I did this with a cute MILF (there's a pic floating around someplace) and got it down in like a second.  I think the guys running it were timing it as she won a little medal.  I took one for myself even though I wasn't supposed to, cause I am like Conan, taking what I want whenever I want it. :showoff:  The pair that did it two before us 'failed' and so they got buttons that said "I suck at Suck and Blow" instead of Suck and Blow medals. :D

Caliga

Oh, forgot to mention earlier... for the OSU fans, Urban Meyer was there with his wife.  I'm too ignorant to recognize him :blush:, and don't know if he hung out with the tailgaters, but his wife did.  I heard that from someone and today googled a pic, and I remember seeing her around.

Tonitrus

Quote from: derspiess on June 24, 2015, 04:14:46 PM
Euros' first impressions of Jimmy Buffett :lol:  This thread delivers.

His tour apparently goes to Paris in the fall. 

The balls of light can get their jello shots then.  :P

Monoriu

When I read the thread title, I thought Cal went to a buffet place called Jimmy's  :blush:

Caliga

Quote from: Monoriu on June 24, 2015, 08:34:22 PM
When I read the thread title, I thought Cal went to a buffet place called Jimmy's  :blush:
I can understand why you'd think that. :blush:

Tonitrus

Quote from: Monoriu on June 24, 2015, 08:34:22 PM

...attached to the gas station.

Archy

Your adventures remember me of a phenomenom, called "Schlagerfestival".
The music sucks, but once your drunk it doesn't matter anymore.
The public of these exists of 2 groups.
The genuine music genre's fans and the second group enjoying themselves while drunk.
I think this something Dutch, Belgian & German.

Caliga

I don't think Buffett sucks, and I doubt anyone else there does either.  There are in fact people who go to the tailgating and then don't go to the concert though, or at least don't have tickets first.  4 or 5 people hit me up asking if I had extra tickets to sell while I was there.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on June 24, 2015, 07:00:30 PM
Oh, forgot to mention earlier... for the OSU fans, Urban Meyer was there with his wife.  I'm too ignorant to recognize him :blush:, and don't know if he hung out with the tailgaters, but his wife did.  I heard that from someone and today googled a pic, and I remember seeing her around.

Brutus watches you sleep.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive