News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 2015

Started by katmai, June 21, 2015, 01:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Invites to all who managed teams last year have been sent out. two spots open if anyone else is interested.
tenative date for online draft is Aug 16th 1pm AKDT/5pm EDT/ 9pm GMT if i recall correctly.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Alaska Kodiak Daylight Time?

Liep

Last year's regular season #1 ready again!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 21, 2015, 02:53:28 AM
Alaska Kodiak Daylight Time?
I'm sorry my state is big enough for it's own time zone.
QuoteAKDT – Alaska Daylight Time (Daylight Saving Time)

jimmy olsen

I've gotten 2nd place three times, but this will be the year I come out on top!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sophie Scholl

Maybe I'll try to get Yahoo to work again. <_<
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on June 21, 2015, 10:03:26 PM
Maybe I'll try to get Yahoo to work again. <_<

Let me know if you do, as of now 9 teams have been activated,

SBR
FunkMonk
Neil
Derspiess
and CDM are the ones from last year who haven't re upped yet.

sbr

I will rejoin jut forgot to do it

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Quote from: sbr on June 27, 2015, 11:30:43 AM
I will rejoin jut forgot to do it

I figured you would, just sending out weekly reminder, and I'm guessing CdM won't be returning so we will have an open slot for BA if he ever figures out his yahoo or someone else.

katmai

Derspicy!
As of today, seedy joined up so you are remaining holdout which means have odd number of teams.

Syt

Ban CdM from LFFL until he starts posting here again. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on August 07, 2015, 09:36:16 AM
Derspicy!
As of today, seedy joined up so you are remaining holdout which means have odd number of teams.

I just now saw the thread.  I'm in now.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Liep

Just saw the draft time, I'm on call when it starts. Here's hoping no trains break down or hit people or whatever.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk