News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 2015

Started by katmai, June 21, 2015, 01:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Fuck Yahoo.  A lot. :mad:  Looks like I'll be joining a local money league instead.  I miss the LFFL.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on August 07, 2015, 11:29:04 PM
Fuck Yahoo.  A lot. :mad:  Looks like I'll be joining a local money league instead.  I miss the LFFL.

You're not missing anything.  Only 4 people showed for the draft.  For a 15 team league.  Fucking assholes.

katmai

fuck i forgot it was today
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

logged in just as my pick was up.

Liep

Quote from: Liep on August 07, 2015, 10:50:50 AM
Just saw the draft time, I'm on call when it starts. Here's hoping no trains break down or hit people or whatever.

Boo, was ready at 10 minutes to 11pm, but someone had to change a train. Who needs breaks?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Alcibiades

<_<

no.1 Projected team..... but I'm a little WR heavy   :blush:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

where do you see #1 team, site tells me that funky monk had best draft?

katmai

All i know is someone needs to take that sbr down a peg or two, if he wins a third straight title, ugh....

:P

ulmont

Quote from: katmai on August 16, 2015, 04:16:52 PM

Same.  Maybe the commish should have had a reminder.

katmai

Quote from: ulmont on August 16, 2015, 05:38:19 PM
Quote from: katmai on August 16, 2015, 04:16:52 PM

Same.  Maybe the commish should have had a reminder.

well i got an email reminder sent to me on friday :P

sbr

Quote from: katmai on August 16, 2015, 05:14:37 PM
All i know is someone needs to take that sbr down a peg or two, if he wins a third straight title, ugh....

:P

:D  I forgot I won it last year, I only remembered the year before last.  If Peyton stays healthy I like my chances.

And I am loaded at RB  :cool:

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 16, 2015, 04:16:13 PM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on August 07, 2015, 11:29:04 PM

You're not missing anything.  Only 4 people showed for the draft.  For a 15 team league.  Fucking assholes.

I suck at drafting, I showed up to make sure I get a decent qb, the rest I let yahoo handle. I am much better at picking up thru the waiver wire on a week per week basis.

Also, fuck you.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

Draft Summary
"With the fourth pick in the draft, Frozen Wetbacks selects: Tim Tebow." OK maybe it wasn't that bad, but it might as well have been.

:D
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on August 16, 2015, 11:57:24 PM
Draft Summary
"With the fourth pick in the draft, Frozen Wetbacks selects: Tim Tebow." OK maybe it wasn't that bad, but it might as well have been.

:D

<_<

QuoteThey focused on having a balanced offensive attack, selecting QB Cam Newton (60th overall), RB Le'Veon Bell (4th), WR Randall Cobb (25th), and TE Jimmy Graham (32nd) within the first five rounds. They put together one of the best TE pairs in the league, as they have Graham and Heath Miller on their team.