News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on October 23, 2015, 02:32:16 PM
I thought I was mostly over my fear of spiders. I just had the meatiest sucker crawl in under my front door as I was headed towards my bathroom. Though I quickly dispatched it with a wine bottle, I think my pulse is still elevated. :o :x -_-

It was meaty enough to drink a whole bottle?  :yuk:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on October 23, 2015, 02:46:00 PM
Would you dispatch dinner with me and a wine bottle? :)

You buying?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

I just produced a level 3 stinker. :x

garbon

Can you please keep that grossness in the proper thread? Thx.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

I thought I was mostly over my fear of spiders. I just had the meatiest sucker crawl in under my front door as I was headed towards my bathroom. Though I quickly dispatched it with a wine bottle, I think my pulse is still elevated. :o :x -_-

I found a spider in my house a few months back that was the size of a large mouse (but with much longer legs).  I'm still scarred.

The Brain

Tim saw a spider once but turned out it was a racist drawing.

Malthus

Quote from: ulmont on October 23, 2015, 04:03:11 PM

I found a spider in my house a few months back that was the size of a large mouse (but with much longer legs).  I'm still scarred.

Whatta bunch of Little Miss Muffets.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

MadBurgerMaker

I ordered myself a new laptop on Saturday.  Wasn't supposed to be here until the 30th, shipping on the 22nd.  No big deal, whatevs.  Then I get an email saying "Your order has been delayed!"  New ESTIMATED delivery date: November 11th. 

I'll just wait over here.  Goddammit.  Mer.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

My hair was on fire last night.
Apparently hair is highly flammable.
And smells for some time after.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Don't ever get cornrows.  They turn your head into a tinderbox.  It's the tiny pockets of air in the breads.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 24, 2015, 02:41:00 AM
Don't ever get cornrows.  They turn your head into a tinderbox.  It's the tiny pockets of air in the breads.

Good to know.

Liep

End of summer time and like always no one knows exactly what that guy who made the schedules for tonight was thinking. "What the fuck does he mean '39208 is a fictive train ending an hour later than in reality'?"
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 24, 2015, 12:42:23 AM
I ordered myself a new laptop on Saturday.  Wasn't supposed to be here until the 30th, shipping on the 22nd.  No big deal, whatevs.  Then I get an email saying "Your order has been delayed!"  New ESTIMATED delivery date: November 11th. 

I'll just wait over here.  Goddammit.  Mer.

If it makes you feel better, WOOT shipped my Lenovo laptop and it's due Monday.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive