News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Maybe I gave you a subscription. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

I need a subscription of Architectural Digest in my parents' basement like an anorexic needs Every Day with Rachel Ray.

Sheilbh

Sweden's Eurovision entry with impassioned sign languager.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0OeBrQBPNc

The might win this.
Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

Before I clicked the link I guessed my response would be "Needs more gay".
But no. That signer is pretty darn gay :lol:
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

I want to go clubbing with the signer :o
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

The time the Polish defence minister mistook a lamp for a microphone:
https://vine.co/v/OVWJnudbnEr
:lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Valmy

I swear I was not looking at your boobs, I was looking at your pus....ok that's not better.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Oh nice, finally a sequel to Taken by Tetris Blocks! :perv:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zanza

Valmy

I thought for a second the entire UN was part of some European organization but that is Kosovo.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Spent the morning in meetings. I don't know whether to work the rest of the afternoon or just chill. Languish, decide for me.

Admiral Yi