And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on December 12, 2014, 02:05:38 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 12, 2014, 02:04:36 PM
Garb: iirc, the need for women.to go hairless axillawise was manufactured by razor companies and their marketets.  Ftr, I don't care about armpit hair, no.

But I don't see that would upset you if you are fine either way. Latent compassion for what women have to go through?

If I'm fine either way, it means there's a lot of wasted effort and steel that could've been.turned into T-34s to fight Hitler.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Amyway, Jake, I am 900% sure that if I had HSV 2 (or even had HSV 1 and described it thus) I would never have sex again without seroselection. Firstly, I'd be dead, because I'd kill.myself probably. Srvondly, I wouldn't because it is morally obligatory to prevent the spread of disease by quarantine. Thirdly, I do not live in your beautiful wotld of equality and tolerance and education. I live on a backwards planet, and my dating pool is scared non-traditional students, not sensitive master's degree holders.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on December 12, 2014, 02:14:09 PM
Amyway, Jake, I am 900% sure that if I had HSV 2 (or even had HSV 1 and described it thus) I would never have sex again without seroselection. Firstly, I'd be dead, because I'd kill.myself probably. Srvondly, I wouldn't because it is morally obligatory to prevent the spread of disease by quarantine. Thirdly, I do not live in your beautiful wotld of equality and tolerance and education. I live on a backwards planet, and my dating pool is scared non-traditional students, not sensitive master's degree holders.

So what would you do if you had HIV? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Same. Sorry about the typos.
Kinemalogue

derspiess

Quote from: Ideologue on December 12, 2014, 02:04:36 PM
Garb: iirc, the need for women.to go hairless axillawise was manufactured by razor companies and their marketets.  Ftr, I don't care about armpit hair, no.

Gross.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Spice, if you had to choose, would it be cost-free legal abortions for anybody who wants one, or no abortions but nobody can shave their pits?
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

Think carefully. You know women are doing it for sex. I call 'em "whore blades."
Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

I want to know why there doesn't exist an Ide Movie Review for Shallow Hal.

Ideologue

It presents the ultimate male fantasy as a plea for humanity. Yeah, I see obese women with low self-esteem and poor dating prospects as models? I'm fucking cursed, CURSED, is what I am. It's a real calamity.

Meanwhile, a poor woman has to settle for Jack Black. :(
Kinemalogue

derspiess

Quote from: Ideologue on December 12, 2014, 02:21:27 PM
Spice, if you had to choose, would it be cost-free legal abortions for anybody who wants one, or no abortions but nobody can shave their pits?

No.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

How about if they're allowed one whore pill for every custom load they make?  Kinda like a one-for-one thing.

derspiess

Fine but they gotta buy it with their own money.  Whore pills for all who can pay for them.

derspiess

Anyway, the latest women's health crisis is:  fat shaming by doctors.

http://www.xojane.com/issues/medical-mistakes-fat-shaming-doctors

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Josquius

I've had such an amazingly bad cough for over a week now. Am I dying?
██████
██████
██████