News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

I believe Madonna and Lady Gaga are the only required artists in that handbook.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 15, 2014, 07:01:12 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 15, 2014, 04:58:57 AM
Quote from: Valmy on August 14, 2014, 02:24:09 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 14, 2014, 01:49:59 PM
I still...don't know...who that is. :unsure:

The dude from the Super Bowl halftime show when the Seahawks finally overcame the refs to win a Super Bowl.

Yeah I was going to say - did either of them watch the Super Bowl?

I thought that was Buster Poindexter.

FEELIN' HOT HOT HOT
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on August 15, 2014, 05:03:48 AM
I like Bruno Mars.  Treasure is a great song. :cool:

Bruno is very talented but he has no personality.  So he does best when he imitates other artists, like Stevie Wonder in this example.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

I prefer Veronica Mars.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

CountDeMoney

sbr

Ideologue

Mars needs moms, but so does CDM.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Ditto.  Even feeling sorry for myself has gotten tedious.
Kinemalogue