News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Neil Robertson just made his 100th century in this season.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 30, 2014, 08:35:56 AM
OMG, the CO of the Churchill is a chick. I expect it to run aground soon.

It certainly won't have a problem stopping for directions and it will wait until it comes across a restaurant that looks like it might have a clean bathroom.

derspiess

So was there a thread or something about last week's Supreme Court decision re: affirmative action?  If there was, I must have missed it. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Maladict

Great shots on the news last night of tourists wandering around Amsterdam, dressed in orange and looking totally bemused.
Queen's Day, the biggest party of the year, draws people from all over the world.
However, as the Queen abdicated last year, the holiday moved to the birthday of the new king, three days earlier. :lol:

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

NSFW, but Caliga-approved I'm sure. "Girl Running With GoPro"

http://youtu.be/018o8hDGQYU
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tamas

It is kind of cute when people on a rubber boat dressed in plastic coats use paint to protest against using oil.

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

mongers

Quote from: Tamas on May 01, 2014, 07:27:19 AM

It is kind of cute when people on a rubber boat dressed in plastic coats use paint to protest against using oil.

Yeah, their typography is appalling, just look at that word spacing. :rolleyes:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Quote from: mongers on May 01, 2014, 07:58:04 AM
Yeah, their typography is appalling, just look at that word spacing. :rolleyes:

Arti Coil?