And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on July 10, 2013, 08:36:48 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 10, 2013, 08:28:06 PM
Sleep eludes me again. The Sandman is a cunt.
I've really cunted this place up lately.  I'm not sure but I think that's something to be proud of. :cool:

Eh, you've been cunting up the place for 10 years.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Quote from: fhdz on July 10, 2013, 08:49:43 PM
Quote from: HVC on July 10, 2013, 08:48:30 PM
Quote from: fhdz on July 10, 2013, 08:47:22 PM
Quote from: HVC on July 10, 2013, 08:46:19 PM
fuck i'm bored.

Bored as a cunty cunt cunt?
I suppose... :unsure:

(Cal's cunting up the place. Can't disappoint him, can we?)
I guess his attention have moved south a bit. About damn time.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 10, 2013, 08:49:29 PM
Very well.

Canadian Tire money, right?
there ya go

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/koss-koss-over-ear-noise-cancelling-headphones-qzpro-black-silver-176851/10201758.aspx?path=aa9fdbfc5f6a2ed7a1efbd3f4d47b57fen02&SearchPageIndex=1

saved ya a buck too.

*buyer beware, I just went to futureshop and picked the second option under 60 bucks. the first option were square and looked weird.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Eating Chester's hot fries.  AMBROSIA.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Jacob

Quote from: fhdz on July 10, 2013, 08:49:43 PM(Cal's cunting up the place. Can't disappoint him, can we?)

I don't understand why? Is he trying to convince languish to hire him?

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Eddie Teach

We're number 2! We're number 2! :yeah:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 10, 2013, 08:28:06 PM
Insomnia diary, day whatever:

Sleep eludes me again. The Sandman is a cunt.

Power, brother.  I got four hours of sleep last night, still can't get my mind to rest, and I've gotta be up for the air conditioner guy at 8. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Finally got to sleep @4am. Was awoken at 9am by one of the twins, who told me she wanted daddy up.  :(

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Jacob on July 10, 2013, 10:35:16 PM
I don't understand why? Is he trying to convince languish to hire him?
Dude, you people can't afford me.  Back in the bmo days we might have been talking. :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 10, 2013, 08:34:40 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 10, 2013, 06:51:27 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 10, 2013, 09:30:31 AM
Heh you think nobody in Asia hates Jews?  We are talking about everybody from Istanbul to the part Sarah Palin could see from her front yard.
I'm talking about East Asia

That's Valmy's shtick-- pretending not to know what we're really talking about when we say "Asians" in the US.

Pretty boring shtick.  Anyway you are making that bullshit up.  People talk about a growing Asian population in Central Texas and that is overwhelmingly driven by Indians, and last I checked they are not East Asians.  Plenty of Hitler fetishists in Central Asia as well how should I make it clear Spicey?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on July 11, 2013, 07:45:04 AM
People talk about a growing Asian population in Central Texas and that is overwhelmingly driven by Indians, and last I checked they are not East Asians.  Plenty of Hitler fetishists in Central Asia as well how should I make it clear Spicey?

I'd still like to know why the PRC has a consulate in Houston. Could it be all those Chinese students there at U of H, and all those Chinese tourists getting faced during Spring Break on the Gulf Coast?

Oh wait, that's where the US space program is located. 

derspiess

Pretty boring shtick.  Anyway you are making that bullshit up.  People talk about a growing Asian population in Central Texas and that is overwhelmingly driven by Indians, and last I checked they are not East Asians. 

Maybe y'all do things differently in Texas, but in most other places in the US, "Asian" is a colloquialism for East Asian.  Kind of like how it refers to South Asians in the UK.

QuotePlenty of Hitler fetishists in Central Asia as well how should I make it clear Spicey?

:huh:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

ulmont

Ahh, yeah.  Hot water heater pilot light will not stay lit this morning.  I am so ready to wait a million hours for a service technician.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 11, 2013, 07:52:47 AM
People talk about a growing Asian population in Central Texas and that is overwhelmingly driven by Indians, and last I checked they are not East Asians.  Plenty of Hitler fetishists in Central Asia as well how should I make it clear Spicey?

I'd still like to know why the PRC has a consulate in Houston. Could it be all those Chinese students there at U of H, and all those Chinese tourists getting faced during Spring Break on the Gulf Coast?

Oh wait, that's where the US space program is located.

Its also where the US oil industry is located.