News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savonarola

I don't want to hijack Tim's vacation thread, so here's a quick update on my life.  I work for GE now, still as a Radio Frequency Engineer, but on the train radios.  I've moved from Detroit to Melbourne, Florida, about 20 miles south of Cape Canaveral (though I still own my house in Metro Detroit.)  CB and I got married in March.

I might stay for awhile this time.   :bowler:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Admiral Yi

:cheers:

Please tell her hi for me.

katmai

Florida!

my condolences
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: Savonarola on June 25, 2013, 04:01:42 PM
I don't want to hijack Tim's vacation thread, so here's a quick update on my life.  I work for GE now, still as a Radio Frequency Engineer, but on the train radios.  I've moved from Detroit to Melbourne, Florida, about 20 miles south of Cape Canaveral (though I still own my house in Metro Detroit.)  CB and I got married in March.

Detroit might have been nicer. :hmm:

And I hope you do stick around. :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

Is CB charliebear?  Canadian, please.  You said she was just a friend  :rolleyes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

mongers

:cool:

and Congratulations. :cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

:cheers:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: Caliga on June 25, 2013, 04:14:16 PM

Is CB charliebear?  Canadian, please.  You said she was just a friend  :rolleyes:

And we never believed him.  For good reason as it turns out.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Larch

Great to have you back Sav! :hug: :cheers:

The Brain

Mart disappears, and Savronela suddenly appears? Am I the only one with eyes here?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on June 25, 2013, 04:14:16 PM

No he didn't.

katmai

Caliga

You are incorrect, sir.