Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: mongers on February 14, 2013, 07:08:31 PM
You sure that's for religion as it seems to be showing bigotry instead.   :hmm:

:whistle:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: sbr on February 14, 2013, 07:06:54 PM
A fun little Cities of Europe Geography browser quiz

http://www.geography-map-games.com/geography-games-Cities-of-Europe-_pageid44.html

I didn't break 70,000 until my 3rd try.  :Embarrass:  I blame Paradox for my poor knowledge of European geography.

Completely muffed Seville, which i should have gotten close to from reading about the Spanish Civil War.

Put Zagreb in Bosnia. :pinch: Fortunately Yuro countries are so dinky you can be a country off and only miss by 80 klicks.

For anyone else playing, you get a time bonus so don't around for 15 seconds getting the exact spot of the city.

katmai

74786 and that is completely whiffing on Malta.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

81 something on 2nd try. Really sad as there were several I placed and was like you frigging idiot. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I won by not taking the quiz.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

pretty sure it said you were hitler.

mongers

Well I got 83600 on my first go, please I got so close to Bonn, but the rest of my knowledge is terrible, funnily so.

Nice and Monaco Way Out, the only things I go right with those two was they're at least both on the Mediterranean cost.  :blush:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

For God's sake mongers.  :lol:

Josephus

I didn't get any Malta questions...though really, any Maltese city and you should nail it.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

What are your closest tacks so far?  6 klicks from Bilboa and 10 klicks from Paris.

katmai

Quote from: Josephus on February 14, 2013, 07:33:41 PM

I didn't get any Malta questions...though really, any Maltese city and you should nail it.

Not if you don't remember where in Med it is :lol:

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 14, 2013, 07:34:29 PM
What are your closest tacks so far?  6 klicks from Bilboa and 10 klicks from Paris.

12 clicks from London and 10 from Istanbul

DGuller

Got 84k on my second try, once I realized that shooting quicker is better than trying to pinpoint the location.

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 14, 2013, 07:34:29 PM
I was 8 km away from Seville.