News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Do you shout "goooooooooaaaaaallll" whenever her team scores?  :D
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Ricans don't play soccer. :rolleyes:
It's all baseball and basketball for them. Been corrupted by gringos.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Lettow77

Quote from: alfred russel on October 20, 2012, 09:11:10 AM
How is school going?

It is alright, although I have had better semesters. I have only four classes, with two I quite like, one that can sometimes bother me, and one that is more or less always a chore. I don't imagine my performance will substantially effect my GPA, which should hover somewhere in excess of a 3.5 and far in excess of any of my modest goals in life.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

lustindarkness

The only players better than her are mexicans. :) Maybe we should start the "GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!" thing. :D
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

lustindarkness

Quote from: Lettow77 on October 20, 2012, 12:56:24 PM
How is school going?

It is alright, although I have had better semesters. I have only four classes, with two I quite like, one that can sometimes bother me, and one that is more or less always a chore. I don't imagine my performance will substantially effect my GPA, which should hover somewhere in excess of a 3.5 and far in excess of any of my modest goals in life.

If you can keep a 3.5 easily, maybe you can get to 4.0 with some work, only 4 classes still gives you time to do your thing.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

CountDeMoney

How is school going?

It is alright, although I have had better semesters.

You need to concentrate less on banging your roommate, and more on your classes.

Hit the books, not your roomie's puckernut.

The Brain

School schmool. It's not like it teaches you the things worth knowing.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josephus

Quote from: Razgovory on October 19, 2012, 06:40:50 PM
One of the benefits of subterranean living is I don't have to worry about Tornadoes.  Of course, there are the CHUDs.

I hate those cannibilistic humanoid underground dwellers.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Let's say hypothetically, not that it happened to me or anything, but let's say you're in a crowd of people, say exiting a sporting event, and as you're walking your eyes are drawn to the backside of the woman in front of you. A young woman wearing tight yoga pants. Say you admire that rear end for a while, and then look up and as she turns her face to talk to someone, you realize she's really ugly.
Do you continue to look at her rear end?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

sbr

Quote from: Josephus on October 20, 2012, 09:43:35 PM
Let's say hypothetically, not that it happened to me or anything, but let's say you're in a crowd of people, say exiting a sporting event, and as you're walking your eyes are drawn to the backside of the woman in front of you. A young woman wearing tight yoga pants. Say you admire that rear end for a while, and then look up and as she turns her face to talk to someone, you realize she's really ugly.

Yep, of course.  That's why the face and ass are on opposite sides.

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on October 20, 2012, 09:43:35 PM
Dirty old man!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

alfred russel

How is school going?

That is good--next semester you will graduate?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Lettow77

Quote from: alfred russel on October 21, 2012, 12:40:20 AM

That is good--next semester you will graduate?

Uhhuh. This time next year, I should be permanently in Japan! It's exciting and a little worrisome. A new life isn't the worst thing. I'll take everything slowly and live modestly as I do now.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Josquius

I've noticed that these days the media really does love to use people's facebook photos if they've been killed or are suspected of a crime. Just today noticed a very breasty photo of some girl dead in a car crash
Guess thats a message to make sure you have a good one.
██████
██████
██████