And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on October 17, 2017, 11:29:28 AM
Quote from: Oexmelin on October 17, 2017, 10:57:57 AM
Four years ago was a lifetime ago, considering the political context.

:yes:

That very well may be the case, but I think Macron is a better example in this case. Unknown in 2013.

Quote from: Tyr on October 17, 2017, 11:02:33 AM
I thought the far right lost the Austrian election?
:unsure:

They lost the presidential election, won the parliament.

Not exactly, they arrived after the conservatives but before the social-democrats, regarding the parliament.

Valmy

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on October 17, 2017, 11:35:02 AM
That very well may be the case, but I think Macron is a better example in this case. Unknown in 2013.

He was also about 12 years old in 2013 so that is not unexpected.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on October 17, 2017, 12:11:26 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on October 17, 2017, 11:35:02 AM

He was also about 12 years old in 2013 so that is not unexpected.

I know Kurz looks 15 years younger than Macron but I believe you are slightly exagerating.  :P
Only 8 years between them, but Kurz entered politics earlier and more consistently. Macron was at a time close to Chevènement's party.  :D

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 17, 2017, 10:00:03 PM
Y'all are boring.

Yeah well I spend all my time now studying for an engineering exam I am probably going to fail anyway. Not much interesting to say really.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

TSA Pre check is awesome. Showed up all early expecting the usual security clusterfuck, instead, we were randomly selected for pre check and walked through in a couple minutes like it was 1996.

I set up my appointment while waiting to board. $85 for five years of that? Done.

CountDeMoney

You obviously took advantage of our No Accent Program for our preferred guests.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 18, 2017, 07:32:24 AM
You obviously took advantage of our No Accent Program for our preferred guests.

Well I would have, but it's a thing that showed up on the boarding pass when I checked in on the airline app.

Ugh. The flight is 100% full.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

katmai

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 18, 2017, 07:24:23 AM
TSA Pre check is awesome. Showed up all early expecting the usual security clusterfuck, instead, we were randomly selected for pre check and walked through in a couple minutes like it was 1996.

I set up my appointment while waiting to board. $85 for five years of that? Done.
Yeah i picked it up in 2015 with amount of work traveling I have to do.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Al-Katmai strikes again.

Tonitrus

Quote from: katmai on October 18, 2017, 12:38:58 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 18, 2017, 07:24:23 AM

Yeah i picked it up in 2015 with amount of work traveling I have to do.

I got it too...military peeps get it just as a part of service (equals citizenship!).  :sleep:

Anchorage airport is small enough though, that if your flight is outside of business hours, the Pre-Check line is often closed and you have huddle through with the regular, sweaty masses.  :mad:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Long shot. But anyone had any experience with tom tom cameras (yes, seems that's what they're doing post google maps)?
I fancy a budget go pro and their bandit seems the best option
██████
██████
██████