And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on November 04, 2016, 06:41:46 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 04, 2016, 06:39:20 PM
The next person that complains about my making fun of Dunham will trigger the release of my strategic Lena Dunham picture arsenal.

Beware

Ed, why are you so obsessed with Dunham? Do you make your wife dress up as her when you boink?

Huma Abadin.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 04, 2016, 06:42:49 PM
The next person that complains about my making fun of Dunham will trigger the release of my strategic Lena Dunham picture arsenal.

Beware

Ed, why are you so obsessed with Dunham? Do you make your wife dress up as her when you boink?

Huma Abadin.

Ah! So YOU wear the Dunham costume. That makes sense.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on November 04, 2016, 06:44:27 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 04, 2016, 06:42:49 PM

Beware

Huma Abadin.

Our videos are on Redtube.

Ed Anger

In other fun news, Cassandra yelled "NICE TURN SIGNAL FUCKSTICK" out the window at a car turning in front of us.

My kids are sooooo gonna get taken away from me. I'm a bad influence.  :blush:

CountDeMoney

Of course;  guys like Ed and derspiess talk all the woman-hating smack out in the world, yet they're the same ones that are on all fours taking a Type 93 torpedo up the ass from Mistress Mommy at home. 

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 04, 2016, 06:48:29 PM

Of course;  guys like Ed and derspiess talk all the woman-hating smack out in the world, yet they're the same ones that are on all fours taking a Type 93 torpedo up the ass from Mistress Mommy at home.

That video is on Redtube too.

CountDeMoney

I know.  I have it.  F/M STRAPON LONG LANCE

Ed Anger

I GIVE IT FOUR STARS. IT HAD A RISENFSTHAL TINGE TO IT

Razgovory

Quote from: Barrister on November 04, 2016, 03:55:32 PM
I don't think I'd even know who she was if it wasn't for Languish.

Me neither.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

Bought a ten quid top-up for the network I use and I got a free cellphone with it.   :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

FTX to prepare for the Stone Age once Trump is elected, I see.

Syt

Apparently a truck from Schleswig-Holstein killed an Italian prince, part of the ancient Florentine Corsini family that produced popes, in a street in London. :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

Quote from: Syt on November 05, 2016, 03:19:04 AM
Apparently a truck from Schleswig-Holstein killed an Italian prince, part of the ancient Florentine Corsini family that produced popes, in a street in London. :unsure:

Looks like the beginning of a Dan Brown novel.