The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on August 15, 2011, 08:50:47 AM
Quote from: Neil on August 14, 2011, 06:41:33 PM
You're the one who chose to settle in a country where black people are driven inevitably to criminality.
Maryland isn't a country. :huh:
The United States is.  And actually, so is Maryland, in the sense that it is a particular locality or district.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Habbaku

Quote from: Zanza on August 15, 2011, 03:06:21 PM
A 40 year old conservative German politician ended his election campaign for state governor today because he had a relationship with a 16 year old.

Comment on the radio: "Berlusconi would have used that as part of his election campaign."

Hortlund?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

LaCroix

Josephus

I really want to buy cinder blocks, but that guy has too much attitude--so fuck him. I'll get them from somewhere else.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Josephus on August 16, 2011, 11:59:52 AM
I really want to buy cinder blocks, but that guy has too much attitude--so fuck him. I'll get them from somewhere else.

I didn't know you could time travel.

Eddie Teach

I didn't know you used to live in Richmond, Ed.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 16, 2011, 12:01:25 PM
Quote from: Josephus on August 16, 2011, 11:59:52 AM

I didn't know you could time travel.

There's plenty about myself I don't reveal on the Internet.  :secret:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

I time travel and rape historical women. Next up: Boudicca.