Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

...I hope you do though :P
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

He might have gone native when he was in Japan.

HVC

Quote from: Josquius on May 17, 2023, 10:42:58 AMI even find sitting to poo disgusting.

:unsure: i think you're doing it wrong
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

viper37

The news article is allright, but the title did catch my eye:
Police believe man found in pool of blood inside a car was murdered

QuoteKUALA LUMPUR: Police detained a suspect in connection with the murder of a senior citizen who was found in a pool of blood inside a car parked at an open space in front of a shopping complex in Selayang, Jalan Selayang Baru, here.

Gombak police chief ACP Zainal Mohamed Mohamed said the 40-year-old suspect was detained at 4pm yesterday by a police team from the Gombak Police Headquarters' Crime Investigation Department.

Zainal said police had received information from members of the public on Tuesday morning at about 10.15am that a man was found dead inside a green Perodua Kancil car.

"Initial investigations revealed that a 70-year-old senior citizen from Selayang Baru was found dead in a pool of blood inside a parked car. He was fully clothed.

"Upon inspecting the body of the victim, severe injuries were found in his neck and a sharp object was also found," he said in a statement today.

Zainal said the body of the victim was sent to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital for post-mortem.
He added that the suspect would be remanded for seven days to assist investigations under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder.

"Anyone with information or witnesses are urged to contact the investigating officer ASP Puteri Noor Asiah Mohd Sharif at 012-6718024 or the Gombak police headquarters at 03-61262222," he said. -Bernama
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

DGuller

:huh: I'm very surprised, I never even considered that option after I turned 5.  What's even the point of having a penis if you're not going to stand while peeing?

Valmy

Quote from: DGuller on May 18, 2023, 01:42:11 PM:huh: I'm very surprised, I never even considered that option after I turned 5.  What's even the point of having a penis if you're not going to stand while peeing?

I do it if I am not feeling well.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 17, 2023, 11:16:32 AMHe might have gone native when he was in Japan.

Long before. It is a better way to do it. Get in, get out, no need to go nearer the bowl of viral doom than you must.
██████
██████
██████

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: DGuller on May 18, 2023, 01:42:11 PM:huh: I'm very surprised, I never even considered that option after I turned 5.  What's even the point of having a penis if you're not going to stand while peeing?

Gonna be honest, peeing isn't the only use for my penis.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Richard Hakluyt

There are these people called women DG, surely we have mentioned them before on the forum?

HVC

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 19, 2023, 01:46:22 AM

There are these people called women DG, surely we have mentioned them before on the forum?

The chart was about men  :)

I usually sit at home. Don't know when I started because a stood as a kid.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

I watch NHK newsworld regularly and I feel like they never spend anytime talking about Tokyo.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Habbaku

Japanese culture all derives from Osaka/Kyoto (can't tell because of the dot placement)?  :hmm:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 19, 2023, 07:40:13 AMI watch NHK newsworld regularly and I feel like they never spend anytime talking about Tokyo.

Then watch more Kawaii International.  :P