News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 17, 2022, 06:49:34 PMI tried finding (again) where the Vagina wall house was and use that to trace an obituary but I could not trace the house back.

You found the house?

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 17, 2022, 06:51:40 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 17, 2022, 06:49:34 PMI tried finding (again) where the Vagina wall house was and use that to trace an obituary but I could not trace the house back.

You found the house?

I think he's alluding to his difficulty in find a G-spot.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grey Fox

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 17, 2022, 06:51:40 PM

You found the house?

Back in the day he posted the picture, I had yes. Can't find it again and I don't have the picture anymore.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 17, 2022, 08:58:41 PMBack in the day he posted the picture, I had yes. Can't find it again and I don't have the picture anymore.

Please tell me how you did it.

Tonitrus

That was long enough ago that it might have been the old Languish.  We also had his (supposed) birthday...I thought that would help, but it didn't.

Grey Fox

I don't remember precisely how I did it. Scoured MLS website for the house listing when he bought (or sold it?).

It would probably be way easier nowadays with extensive street view and Google Lens.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jacob

Interesting little story about a Russian spy, captured in Estonia, then swapped back to Russia... who's now defected to Estonia.

https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-ex-russian-spy-flees-to-the-nato-country-that-captured-him-delivering-another-embarrassing-blow-to-moscow-010049616.html

Eddie Teach

Quote from: grumbler on November 17, 2022, 01:47:49 PM
Quote from: Josquius on November 17, 2022, 01:46:46 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 17, 2022, 01:39:39 PM
Quote from: Josquius on November 17, 2022, 01:06:49 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 17, 2022, 12:12:12 PM
Quote from: Josquius on November 17, 2022, 04:00:13 AMI wonder if I'm getting dementia. Total mental blank this morning and just couldn't remember my pin for logging onto my computer :blink:

Too much drinking last night?

More not enough sleep last year if anything.

Too much drinking does no wonders for sleep quality but you probably know that.

I'm not a heavy drinker :mellow:

Yeah, that was a slam out of left field.

He did drunk post frequently back in the day.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

celedhring

Quote from: Jacob on November 18, 2022, 02:28:56 AMInteresting little story about a Russian spy, captured in Estonia, then swapped back to Russia... who's now defected to Estonia.

https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-ex-russian-spy-flees-to-the-nato-country-that-captured-him-delivering-another-embarrassing-blow-to-moscow-010049616.html

We just had a guy claiming to be part of the Bucha war-crimes unit surrender to... the Spanish authorities in Madrid. That was bizarre. 

He says he's willing to testify and naturally claims to have been on cleaning detail the whole time and never fired a single shot, because of course.  :hmm:

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

This is how we become Eloi. (I guess Russians become the Morlocks).
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

I don't myself know exactly where to draw the line between protection of children and parental rights so I choose not to criticize anyone else's choice.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

The actual patch notes are a bit more boring, though. :P

QuoteBug Fix - Game would crash when players tried to open chapters 2, 3, 4, or 5 of the book 1 John. This has been fixed.

Bug Fix - Game would crash when players tried to open chapter 24 of the book of Joshua. This has been fixed.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

The talk of Ed ( :( ) and the Billionaire Breeders reminded me of this chart recently on Reddit, re: Nick Cannon's pregnancies:

(I had to look up who he is, though)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Cannon
—Stephen Jay Gould