Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

It looks very Line of Duty :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

Richard Hakluyt

They don't call it America lane for nothing  :P

Tamas

Grey Fox

I did not even know that England had non-uniformed officers.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 31, 2021, 08:35:18 AM

Didn't watch Hot Fuzz?

Grey Fox

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 31, 2021, 08:41:31 AM

Didn't watch Hot Fuzz?

I did. Guess I forgot or don't notice because I've also watched Sherlock & Hinterland.

:hmm:

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 31, 2021, 08:41:31 AM

Didn't watch Hot Fuzz?
Or any British crime drama/procedural :o

They're a major export :blush:
Let's bomb Russia!

celedhring

Gonna steal Syt's gig for a minute.

Malthus

One of those products you never knew you needed ...  :D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Sheilbh

:lol:

I swear there was a period in the 20th century when people became convinced suppositories were the height of medical science. And then everyone realised they were wrong and it feels like society, collectively, decided not to talk about it.
Let's bomb Russia!

celedhring

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 31, 2021, 11:48:33 AM

I swear there was a period in the 20th century when people became convinced suppositories were the height of medical science. And then everyone realised they were wrong and it feels like society, collectively, decided not to talk about it.

See, I lived through that. Every time I got a really high fever, suppository up my ass.

Fortunately they weren't laced with radioactive minerals, though. I love how the ad gloats about the fact the body needs months to dispose of it.

Malthus

Quote from: celedhring on March 31, 2021, 11:53:52 AM

See, I lived through that. Every time I got a really high fever, suppository up my ass.

Fortunately they weren't laced with radioactive minerals, though. I love how the ad gloats about the fact the body needs months to dispose of it.

My favorite line: "every organ, every tissue in the body is bombarded by its health-giving electric atoms".
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

crazy canuck

Quote from: Malthus on March 31, 2021, 11:59:11 AM
My favorite line: "every organ, every tissue in the body is bombarded by its health-giving electric atoms".

Also, truth in advertising - the effects are not temporary.

grumbler

For all the good they did, you might as well have just shoved them up your ass.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Grey Fox

Welp, I've decided to cut cable. It's quite a step for me, I've had it my entire life.