News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

It'll mean Beverly Hills housewives have to go out of state to get dogs for their purses.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I do so enjoy Pastrami and Mustard.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

BuddhaRhubarb

TFW you hit 'new' on a fave old languish thread and it whisks you to 2012 /time_travel
:p

Ed Anger

If you want, I can give you an update on my bowel movements. :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

Would've liked Syt's take on Austria's new chancellor. He's younger than me and looks a bit like Christian Bale in American Psycho, and also seems like another run of the mill right wing anti eu nut job.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Pedrito

Quote from: Liep on October 16, 2017, 03:29:46 AM
Would've liked Syt's take on Austria's new chancellor. He's younger than me and looks a bit like Christian Bale in American Psycho, and also seems like another run of the mill right wing anti eu nut job.
Yeah, I miss him too  :(

Seedy, are you stalking him?

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

CountDeMoney

Nope.  Got my own problems.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

But apparently has no problem using it as a blanket.

or, even worse drinking beer through a straw.

CountDeMoney

That's got nothing to do with darkies getting all uppity about things, and not knowing their place.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on October 16, 2017, 03:29:46 AM

Quote from: Syt on December 13, 2013, 11:58:07 PM
I will say in his favor that he had a decent stint as State Secretary for Integration. He had pretty realistic views (not too extreme to either left - "all's peachy" or right - "the immigrants destroy Austria") and a very common sense approach to things.

Dug up Syt's post to give you an idea of who Kurz was 4 years ago.

Oexmelin

Four years ago was a lifetime ago, considering the political context.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Josquius

I thought the far right lost the Austrian election?
:unsure:
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Quote from: Oexmelin on October 17, 2017, 10:57:57 AM
Four years ago was a lifetime ago, considering the political context.

:yes:

Quote from: Tyr on October 17, 2017, 11:02:33 AM
I thought the far right lost the Austrian election?
:unsure:

They lost the presidential election, won the parliament.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk