News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 12, 2017, 07:58:47 PM
I got a Hellcat. Thought about the Demon, but one seat? Please.

Ah okay, yeah that's right.  For some reason I was thinking the Hellcat was the 800+ HP one with one seat and all that shit. 

Josquius

....kind of makes the far right look a bit silly.
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

So many fucking Russians.

Quote152 Guests, 12 Users (4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
CountDeMoney, 11B4V, DGuller, Ancient Demon, Camerus, Valmy, Admiral Yi, Oexmelin

Most Online Today: 176. Most Online Ever: 420 (February 14, 2010, 10:23:28 pm)

Valmy

Yeah I noticed that earlier. I just cannot believe we still have many non-posting lurkers. It must be bots. Bots all the way down.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on October 13, 2017, 12:11:28 PM
....kind of makes the far right look a bit silly.

Sort of. But we know most of those were done because of the whole Northern Ireland situation.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on October 13, 2017, 06:41:32 PM
Yeah I noticed that earlier. I just cannot believe we still have many non-posting lurkers. It must be bots. Bots all the way down.

It's bots when they're reading threads from 4 and 6 years ago.  Even I'm not that browsy.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Tv shopping:

105" curved 4K from Samsung. The price? 150K.

That is a hard pass my friends. I could just see the Geek Squad monkeys handling that.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

:lol: "I will pay you to not touch my TV."

CountDeMoney

Anthony Bourdain's girlfriend--

QuoteAsia Argento, who said Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex on her in 1997, named Lombardo as the Miramax employee that delivered her to Weinstein's hotel room, telling her they were going to a studio party.

The irony is WAIT FOR IT delicious.

11B4V

You know your bottom sig line just gets my blood pressure spiked. That fucking draft dodging fuck.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 13, 2017, 10:55:39 PM
You know your bottom sig line just gets my blood pressure spiked. That fucking draft dodging fuck.

I work in a cubicle area and once in a while you'll overhear somebody reading the news, something along the lines of, "Jesus Christ, this guy is such an asshole," "fuck, what a piece of shit," etc. And you don't even have to wonder who they are referring to.   :lol:

Josquius

I just started to play Uncharted on the PS3.
Never played it before, but I hear its sort of a proto Last of Us and worth a go.
One thing strikes me right away from the intro screen: It was made in 2007. That's 10 years ago. And...it actually looks pretty OK.
It's amazing how little technology has moved on in 10 years.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

California just did something Seedy will love re:pet stores
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

We'll see how that works.