News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

FunkMonk

Quote from: Valmy on June 11, 2015, 05:01:47 PM
I just want to point out Texans are safe since we never say 'you guys'.

God bless Texas. We're ahead of the curve.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

crazy canuck

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 11, 2015, 06:46:37 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 11, 2015, 05:01:47 PM
I just want to point out Texans are safe since we never say 'you guys'.

God bless Texas. We're ahead of the curve.

Y'all are way cool  :)

Eddie Teach

Time to start saying "y'all guys".
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

LaCroix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 11, 2015, 07:08:10 PMI'd be happy to change if there were a reasonable alternative.

"you all" is a great alternative! i don't use "you guys" because it's inaccurate. weird that the author dismisses the phrase's inaccuracy yet hates on it due to perceived sexism. there's a problem with her priorities.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

When purchasing a bunch of goods at a hardware store don't end the list with, "And some flowers for the widow".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

lustindarkness

Quote from: Razgovory on June 11, 2015, 08:22:46 PM
When purchasing a bunch of goods at a hardware store don't end the list with, "And some flowers for the widow".

Why not? Sounds like a nice touch to me.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Razgovory on June 11, 2015, 08:22:46 PM

Worse would be "And some flowers for the soon-to-be widow."
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Syt

http://www.fiftyshadesgenerator.com/

QuoteMy hot pocket was trembling like Micheal J. Fox licking a car battery. Now, I've taken more poundings than the Somme, but the sight of his purple beaver buster made my tuna tunnel tears flow like a rabid dog. If I don't dial the rotary phone to get my clunge gunge slobbering from my hot pocket, his tallywacker is going to leave my piss flaps resembling a sand blasted tomato. It was bliss having his spunk-filled spam rocket slid inside me again; stuffing my gashtray with an antique doorknob just didn't get my fuck trench flooding like it used to. With my roast beef platter now much like a manatee in yoga pants, he thought it was time to start plunging my turd cutter. Is now the time to tell him I really need to drop a Mr. Hanky, I wondered?

QuoteSome girls are happy just to fish for pearls when they're alone, but I can't get off without having a 10 inch purple battery-operated monster in my ground zero grotto and a number of chillies up my rusty sherif's badge. He munched on my spam castanets, even though I'd been surfing the crimson tide for the best part of a week. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his purple-headed trouser snake rammed deeper into my Oxo orifice. The seemingly never-ending streams of gentleman's relish emanating from his slut slayer soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio. My throat was so full of chorizo howitzer and baby gravy, the penis pudding was dripping down my chin and onto my droopies.

:lmfao:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

So apparently Romania has a  16 pence note.
:hmm:
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Quote from: Tyr on June 11, 2015, 11:54:27 PM
So apparently Romania has a  16 pence note.
:hmm:

Sounds a little low, but reasonable. The lowest note should only just be able to get you a cup of coffee otherwise you end up with a too heavy wallet.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Syt on June 11, 2015, 02:58:49 AM
Annoying: people who decide to get on board a crowded, hot subway train ... with their bike.

Typically Germanic :pickelhaube: :)

Syt

The American Dream Dusty Rhodes has died aged 69. :(

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.