News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Crimean boobs moved up a couple sizes recently.  Map should be updated to reflect that.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Today my Romanian consultant tried to tell me how Romanians were 'not at all related to Slavs' and how even though Romania got conquered over and over, the people there are really modern Romans because nobody ever settled there.  Right. :)

To his credit, he looks pretty much like an Italian and his accent sounds more like Italian-accented English to me than say Russian-accented English.  It was cute how eager he was to not be seen as a Slav though. :bowler:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on May 08, 2014, 03:06:14 PM
Crimean boobs moved up a couple sizes recently.  Map should be updated to reflect that.
...and you people wonder why I backed Putin in the whole Crimean crisis.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on May 08, 2014, 07:26:07 PM
Today my Romanian consultant tried to tell me how Romanians were 'not at all related to Slavs' and how even though Romania got conquered over and over, the people there are really modern Romans because nobody ever settled there.  Right. :)

To his credit, he looks pretty much like an Italian and his accent sounds more like Italian-accented English to me than say Russian-accented English.  It was cute how eager he was to not be seen as a Slav though. :bowler:
Romanians seem to easily be the most difficult nation in Europe to stereotype.  Even their last names lack any kind of a pattern, apart from a slight predominance of -escu suffixes.

mongers

Good to see Bob Geldof on the news talking about a report on Africa, despite having only recently lost this eldest daughter. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Valmy

Everybody knows they are Dacio-Goth-Avar-Pecheneg-Vlachs
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ideologue

Are Balkantards just incapable of realizing when they sound like Balkantards?  You'd think they'd tone that shit down in a professional setting.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

alfred russel

garbon's chart on boobs has useful information, but since there is a major correlation between obesity and boob size, is incomplete.

I propose valuing cup sizes as follows: A=1, B=2,....,Larger than D=5.

Then women shall be rated based on % overweight, in increments of 10%. I propose that not overweight=1, 10% overweight=2, 20% overweight=3,...etc.

Cup sizes shall have value x.

% overweight value shall have value y.

Each woman shall be valued based on their value of x / y.

The average of these values shall be computed for each nation on earth, and put in a chart similar to what garbon posted. I submit to you this such chart will be the most important chart ever created.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

DGuller

I thought I was the only one doing this exact calculation when looking at women.  :blush:

Ideologue

You're missing a face axis.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

The nicest boobs are Bs and Cs anyway.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

perkiness squared X cup size + nipple boner cubed = breast value

alfred russel

Quote from: Ideologue on May 08, 2014, 08:11:01 PM
You're missing a face axis.

I really don't think its needed.  :)
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

alfred russel

Quote from: Ideologue on May 08, 2014, 07:53:29 PM

Are Balkantards just incapable of realizing when they sound like Balkantards?  You'd think they'd tone that shit down in a professional setting.

This is a guess: Caliga is the instigator of this.

Ed Anger

LOL, Cleveland Browns.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive