Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on July 22, 2013, 08:56:04 AM
poor kid

Eh he or she is going to grow up in this circus and be socialized to it.  This will be normal.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on July 22, 2013, 09:03:41 AM
poor kid

Eh he or she is going to grow up in this circus and be socialized to it.  This will be normal.

Doesn't mean they still won't be missing out.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 22, 2013, 06:10:04 AM
I wanna do Pippa doggy style.

Hell, i woulda done Kate while she was preggers. :perv:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on July 22, 2013, 09:38:23 AM
poor kid

True.  But all of us are born with our circumstances and that will tend to shape our lives in one way or the other...generally not as completely as the circumstances of this kid granted.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on July 22, 2013, 09:45:39 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 22, 2013, 09:38:23 AM
poor kid

True.  But all of us are born with our circumstances and that will tend to shape our lives in one way or the other...generally not as completely as the circumstances of this kid granted.

I was born without circumstances. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

garbon

Or maybe I was just born with someone else's circumstances? :hmm:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on July 22, 2013, 10:21:12 AM

Not this conversation again.  ITS NOT JUST FOR JEWISH BABIES ANYMORE

Josquius

Passport found. I am relieved.

BTW...
Ran into a girl at a party the other day and she seemed very into me and has just facebook'ed me. I have no interest (having a gf really sucks sometimes...but meh, she was only passable even with beer goggles) so this is purely academic. But...baptists are supposed to be the crazy do nothing fun sort of christian right? As she apparently is one. Despite the Japaneseness and coming onto me in a pub as she drank quite heartily...
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 22, 2013, 10:30:49 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 22, 2013, 10:21:12 AM

Not this conversation again.  ITS NOT JUST FOR JEWISH BABIES ANYMORE

Well yes, I am an American and I think I've seen more than my fair share of penises.

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on July 22, 2013, 10:32:30 AM
But...baptists are supposed to be the crazy do nothing fun sort of christian right?

Yeah generally they are the Ned Flanders type.  But remember Bill Clinton is a Baptist.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on July 22, 2013, 10:41:04 AM
But...baptists are supposed to be the crazy do nothing fun sort of christian right?

Yeah generally they are the Ned Flanders type.  But remember Bill Clinton is a Baptist.

Well the National Baptist Convention is supposedly the 2nd largest Baptist denomination and some of those Black church goers are pretty rowdy.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on July 22, 2013, 10:41:04 AM

Dunno if I buy the Ned Flanders bit.  I think a lot of your hardcore baptists have a duality to them. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall