News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 16, 2013, 07:48:03 PM
Seriously?  Frodo has a mouth full of mansauce.

Thought he might.

Still don't get the funny part.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Phillip V

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 16, 2013, 07:41:18 PM
I bought a Keurig machine.

I wasn't and still not a coffee drinker but this Ice coffee thing is turning me over on the cold front atleast.
You chill the coffee that comes out?

DGuller

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 16, 2013, 07:41:18 PM
I bought a Keurig machine.

I wasn't and still not a coffee drinker but this Ice coffee thing is turning me over on the cold front atleast.
How do you get iced coffee from Keurig machine?

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 16, 2013, 07:53:14 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 16, 2013, 07:48:03 PM
Seriously?  Frodo has a mouth full of mansauce.

Thought he might.

Still don't get the funny part.

Share the load.  It's a line from the movie.  That really gay movie.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josephus

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 16, 2013, 07:51:04 PM
I wish I hadn't went to the Daily Mail website and saw the pics of the Ark Royal being cut apart.  :(

Is this it for it or are they launching another one?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Quote from: Phillip V on July 16, 2013, 08:53:16 PM
You chill the coffee that comes out?
Quote from: DGuller on July 16, 2013, 09:35:04 PM
How do you get iced coffee from Keurig machine?

You poor it over ice, about 10 cubes per cup. Keurig sells you special ice coffee k-cup already sweetned but you can use regular coffee & add cream & sugar yourself.

Use a bigger cup, the cubes will melt quickly.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

11B4V

QuoteLiz Cheney Running for Senate—Against Republican

(Newser) – Liz Cheney announced today that she's running for the Senate in Wyoming next year, reports AP. The news isn't a huge surprise, notes Slate, but it's especially interesting because of one salient fact: She's trying to oust a fellow Republican. And that Republican, 69-year-old Mike Enzi, immediately announced that he'd be seeking a fourth term, thus setting up what may be the most interesting Senate primary of the bunch. Enzi even sounded "wounded" by Cheney's move, observes the Hill. "She said that if I ran she wasn't going to run, but obviously that isn't correct," he said. "I thought we were friends."

As for Cheney, the 46-year-old daughter of Dick Cheney says in her video that "I'm running because I believe it is necessary for a new generation of leaders to step up to the plate." Politico notes this take from Bush press secretary Ari Fleischer: "I'm a big fan of Liz Cheney," he tweeted. "But not in this race." He added that "divisive, internal GOP fights aren't helpful. No need to create this one." No matter which Republican wins the primary—followed by almost certain victory in the general election—the party stands a decent chance of recapturing the Senate.)
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

fhdz

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 16, 2013, 06:25:59 PM
Quote from: fhdz on July 16, 2013, 06:15:06 PM
You people are all women. If it's 70 degrees in my house, I start thinking "fuck, it's stuffy in here".

So ability to take heat = woman?  :hmm:

Women are always cold. You would know this if you actually managed to sleep with some :P
and the horse you rode in on

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 16, 2013, 07:28:14 PM

I can't sleep.

Neither can I.  Doc changed my dossage and told me start taking on and half of my pills.  Unfortunately insurance doesn't allow me to get new ones unless the type of pills change.  Didn't find that out till it was to late.  So now I'm out of Seroquel and can't sleep or stay asleep.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

merithyn

Quote from: fhdz on July 17, 2013, 01:55:17 AM

Women are always cold. You would know this if you actually managed to sleep with some :P

:lol:

Obviously, you haven't been with the ones having hot flashes. :contract:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

katmai

Ewww, that's past their use by date, gotta ditch them by then.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on July 17, 2013, 08:24:21 AM
Ewww, that's past their use by date, gotta ditch them by then.

That's my line!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive