Massacre at historic African American Church in Charleston

Started by jimmy olsen, June 18, 2015, 12:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Norgy

jimmy olsen

Possibly an assassination motive as well?

http://www.nytimes.com/live/updates-on-charleston-church-shooting/?partner=rss&emc=rss
QuoteThe Rev. Clementa Pinckney, the church's pastor and a state senator, was killed, according to the minority leader of the State House of Representatives.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Another lonely white guy? I am not even going to bother to check.

This is a disaster. Makes me physically ill just thinking about it.

What have you been hearing about this Ide?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

merithyn

He's a 21-25 year old kid. He sat in the church for an hour with these people before he opened fire on them. He's still at large. I expect them to find his body soon enough. Dead by suicide.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Valmy

Quote from: merithyn on June 18, 2015, 09:12:01 AM
He's a 21-25 year old kid. He sat in the church for an hour with these people before he opened fire on them. He's still at large. I expect them to find his body soon enough. Dead by suicide.

So senseless.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 18, 2015, 09:24:32 AM
The quotes attributed to this guy...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/charleston-church-shooting/charleston-church-shooting-police-call-help-catch-gunman-loose-n377546

Quote"You rape our women and you're taking over our country. And you have to go," the shooter told the group, according to the survivor's account to Johnson

Words fail me.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on June 18, 2015, 09:27:34 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 18, 2015, 09:24:32 AM
The quotes attributed to this guy...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/charleston-church-shooting/charleston-church-shooting-police-call-help-catch-gunman-loose-n377546

Quote"You rape our women and you're taking over our country. And you have to go," the shooter told the group, according to the survivor's account to Johnson

Words fail me.
Like something out of the mouth of KKK member from the '20s.

1 Karma Chameleon point

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Valmy

I find it puzzling some kid could wear stuff like that and not be suspected of being dangerous.