News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

White woman pretends to be black for prestige

Started by merithyn, June 12, 2015, 08:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

It doesn't matter wether she looks black or not. It is impossible for anyone to challenge someone on their "blackness". Real or Fake.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Quote from: Brazen on June 12, 2015, 09:13:31 AM
The hair makes all the difference. Case in point Beyonce.

Well, the hair plus all the surgery she had done :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 12, 2015, 09:21:03 AM
It doesn't matter wether she looks black or not. It is impossible for anyone to challenge someone on their "blackness". Real or Fake.

Not sure what you are talking about.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on June 12, 2015, 09:22:48 AM
Well, the hair plus all the surgery she had done :D

Surgery :(

And here I thought Beyonce was evidence God does love this world.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Tyr on June 12, 2015, 09:17:06 AM
I saw this. Odd stuff. She doesn't even look black though. So....

In some pics I could maybe see her being as much as 25% black. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2015, 09:23:15 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on June 12, 2015, 09:21:03 AM

Not sure what you are talking about.

You can't go to some lady, on same HAACP panel & ask her: "Are you really black? You don't look black at all"
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 12, 2015, 09:24:34 AM
You can't go to some lady, on same HAACP panel & ask her: "Are you really black? You don't look black at all"

Why not? Black celebrities get called out for being insufficiently black all the time.

derspiess

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

This story is weird all around. Also, why did her parents rat her out?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on June 12, 2015, 09:32:20 AM
This story is weird all around. Also, why did her parents rat her out?

I think part of it must be that her fabricated stories begain to include stories about how her parents abused her for her Blackness or some such.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Brazen

I believe there eight genes associated with skin colour and you can get different amounts fairly randomly from each parent, which can result in women being accused of cheating because the baby's a different colour to both parents, or different colour twins.

garbon

When I was in Oxford the other weekend, I suddenly recalled that the bar that I was at was one that I'd last been to when I'd been a guest of the Oxford Indian Society.  I feel her pain. :weep:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: Brazen on June 12, 2015, 09:37:33 AM
I believe there eight genes associated with skin colour and you can get different amounts fairly randomly from each parent, which can result in women being accused of cheating because the baby's a different colour to both parents, or different colour twins.

I think you get that more when the "black" parent is already part white, as appears to be the case in this photo.