Toast the Knowing
3 (8.3%)
Capable
7 (19.4%)
The Dag
5 (13.9%)
Cheedo the Fragile
6 (16.7%)
I'd take Immortan Joe instead, thankyouverymuch.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 35

The Larch

Quote from: celedhring on June 01, 2015, 03:38:10 PM
Quote from: Caliga on June 01, 2015, 03:31:06 PM
I didn't think any of them were that HOTT, but that one chick is Lenny Kravitz's daughter so I guess I'd do her since then I could hang out with him and he's awesome. :showoff:

I thought the hottest chick in the movie was the one who was naked on top of that tower.

Megan Gale. Was supposed to play Wonder Woman in the mid-2000s Justice League film project, with Miller attached to direct.

She is indeed really hott.

I'll always have a soft spot for her because she was the poster girl for an Italian cell phone operator when I lived there and their advertising was everywhere, so seeing her brings back good memories.

Hillariously dated ad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p03lp_TnKjg

Edit: Italy being Italy, their main competitors had another hottie as poster girl, a Polish model called Kasia Smutniak. That's how they roll beyond the Alps.

Another hillariously dated ad, although not so much:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob0jYOr7njc

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Larch

The Larch

For the record, I'd have the same taste as Mr. Joe and Angharad would be my favourite. 2nd would be The Dag, and I swear I don't have a thing for blondes.

Pedrito

Angharad, hands down. Second comes Cheedo.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

celedhring

Quote from: The Larch on June 01, 2015, 05:23:02 PM
For the record, I'd have the same taste as Mr. Joe and Angharad would be my favourite. 2nd would be The Dag, and I swear I don't have a thing for blondes.

Same here  :cheers:

Norgy

Josephus

So who are those girls? Sorry, I turn 50 in 12 and a half months, pop culture escapes me.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Larch

Quote from: Josephus on June 01, 2015, 06:29:21 PMSo who are those girls? Sorry, I turn 50 in 12 and a half months, pop culture escapes me.

You mean the actresses? The first one is a Victoria's Secret model turned actress, the 2nd one is Lenny Kravitz's daughter, the redhead is Elvis Presley's grandaughter, the platinum blonde is another model turned actress and the last one is an Australian actress (who also also does some modeling).

Habbaku

They are from the new Mad Max film.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

sbr

Tonitrus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 01, 2015, 03:31:56 PM
Quote from: Caliga on June 01, 2015, 03:29:10 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 01, 2015, 02:34:01 PM
There was a 14 year old at my buddy's wedding in Toronto that looked like Jessica Rabbit.
:blink:

That was my reaction too when I was told her age.

I'm not exaggerating.  This girl looked like a Penthouse Pet.

It's all the rBST in milk these days.  :P

But Yi can be right.  Several years back, at a work function, a civilian boss's (fairly old guy too) daughter was there:

Me: She's kinda HOTT.  :perv:
Coworker: She's 15.  :contract:
Me: Oh.  :zipped:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

And 16 will get you high 5.  At least in Canada.