Toast the Knowing
3 (8.3%)
Capable
7 (19.4%)
The Dag
5 (13.9%)
Cheedo the Fragile
6 (16.7%)
I'd take Immortan Joe instead, thankyouverymuch.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Syt

Reviving the old and time honored Languish tradition of "who's hotter."

Splendid Angharad

Toast the Knowing

Capable

The Dag

Cheedo the Fragile

Despite my usual preference for redheads, I'd pick Dag. Something about her almost albino looks and her deep blue, haunting eyes ...  :hmm:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Voted carrot top, but actually I didn't find them all that hott.  Young and healthy, with very good skin.

Siege

Splendid Angharad.

Except she is pregnant.

And dead.

Oh, you meant the actress, not the character.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Barrister

Quote from: Syt on June 01, 2015, 02:15:30 PM
Despite my usual preference for redheads, I'd pick Dag. Something about her almost albino looks and her deep blue, haunting eyes ...  :hmm:

Dag looks like she just might be 16 years old... :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

The actress is 28. She looks younger, but not that young. Unless Canadian girls mature faster than over here. :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

There was a 14 year old at my buddy's wedding in Toronto that looked like Jessica Rabbit.

Solmyr

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 01, 2015, 02:34:01 PM
There was a 14 year old at my buddy's wedding in Toronto that looked like Jessica Rabbit.
:blink:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

I didn't think any of them were that HOTT, but that one chick is Lenny Kravitz's daughter so I guess I'd do her since then I could hang out with him and he's awesome. :showoff:

I thought the hottest chick in the movie was the one who was naked on top of that tower.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on June 01, 2015, 03:29:10 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 01, 2015, 02:34:01 PM
:blink:

That was my reaction too when I was told her age.

I'm not exaggerating.  This girl looked like a Penthouse Pet.

Eddie Teach

Pale blonde, with pregnant Brooke Shields a close second.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

celedhring

Quote from: Caliga on June 01, 2015, 03:31:06 PM
I didn't think any of them were that HOTT, but that one chick is Lenny Kravitz's daughter so I guess I'd do her since then I could hang out with him and he's awesome. :showoff:

I thought the hottest chick in the movie was the one who was naked on top of that tower.

Megan Gale. Was supposed to play Wonder Woman in the mid-2000s Justice League film project, with Miller attached to direct.

She is indeed really hott.

Caliga

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Sophie Scholl

Still haven't seen the movie, but I'll go with Cheedo the Fragile.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."