News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Kill, Fuck, Marry - BB, Malthus, CC

Started by Berkut, May 19, 2015, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Which is why the reasoning does not work any more.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on May 20, 2015, 10:51:34 AM
Which is why the reasoning does not work any more.

Some of us believe in traditional values.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2015, 09:34:01 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 20, 2015, 05:39:29 AM
Yeah, I get that. Just doesn't seem to make sense with regards to sexual arousal. Can totally see it down as you are "lesser" if bottoming but hard to say isn't most gay to be the one role where an erection is mandatory.

True but there are two key pieces of ancient culture to consider. First real men are so potent and virile they cannot help but be rock hard all the time. Two identities based on sexual preference are not really a thing.

If you are going to do that, probably doesn't make much sense to talk about gayness then.  :contract:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on May 20, 2015, 12:56:46 PM
If you are going to do that, probably doesn't make much sense to talk about gayness then.  :contract:

True. :hmm:

I think I mistakenly got all serious in what was a silly conversation :blush:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."