News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Kill, Fuck, Marry - BB, Malthus, CC

Started by Berkut, May 19, 2015, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Monoriu on May 19, 2015, 08:25:05 PM
I am totally confused.  All I know is that all three are insanely rich Canadian lawyers.
I know, that's what makes it so tough to decide on two of the three actions.  :(

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

I am totally confused.  All I know is that all three are insanely rich Canadian lawyers.

I'm a public servant.

You above all other posters should know that means I am anything but "insanely rich". :contract:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Monoriu

Quote from: Barrister on May 19, 2015, 09:50:13 PM

I'm a public servant.

You above all other posters should know that means I am anything but "insanely rich". :contract:

I am more than familiar with the HK civil service pay scale.  But not the Canadian one  :blush:

Eddie Teach

Mono's not rich. He just jets around the world every month staying in hotels that get rated with stars and eating at world-famous restaurants.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Monoriu

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 19, 2015, 09:55:26 PM
Mono's not rich. He just jets around the world every month staying in hotels that get rated with stars and eating at world-famous restaurants.

Most people on languish are better off than me  :P I work in the civil service, and I am not a professional like BB.

Besides, you make a good point.  I travel too much, and spend too much money.  That's why I am not rich and will never be  :glare:

Barrister

Quote from: Monoriu on May 19, 2015, 10:07:56 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 19, 2015, 09:55:26 PM

Most people on languish are better off than me  :P I work in the civil service, and I am not a professional like BB.

Besides, you make a good point.  I travel too much, and spend too much money.  That's why I am not rich and will never be  :glare:

Trust me - the "civil service" part of the equation outweighs the "professional" part. <_<

I have a good income, don't get me wrong, but "insanely rich" is wildly wrong.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

Okay, okay, you convinced me.  You're definitely not marriage material.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Monoriu on May 19, 2015, 10:07:56 PM

You live well. Anyway, you can't take it with you in your next incarnation. (No, this doesn't mean I think you're Buddhist. ;))
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

merithyn

Quote from: Barrister on May 19, 2015, 03:22:39 PM
Quote from: Martinus on May 19, 2015, 03:21:20 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 19, 2015, 03:06:33 PM
Quote from: Martinus on May 19, 2015, 02:47:15 PM
Easy. CC, BB, Malthus.

If a gay male insists on having sex with you, is it more straight to insist on being a top, or a bottom... :unsure:

Sorry, I don't do anal. :contract:

And I don't do guys. :contract:

If you want to fuck me, there may have to be some compromises made...

:lmfao:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: garbon on May 19, 2015, 04:23:13 PM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 19, 2015, 03:15:42 PM
Easy. CC, BB, Malthus.

If a gay male insists on having sex with you, is it more straight to insist on being a top, or a bottom... :unsure:

Top - there are and have been many cultures where being a top doesn't even really count as gay.

Which doesn't really make much sense when you think about it. After all, to top, you actually have to be well aroused. You could be totally not into it and bottom.

"Custom is king" as Herodotus wisely remarks, though the most interresting application of that maxim is when we look at our own customs for signs of weirdness and irrationality.

garbon

I don't think we have to stick to backwards ways of seeing things. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Crazy_Ivan80

Easy. CC, BB, Malthus.

Top - there are and have been many cultures where being a top doesn't even really count as gay.

Which doesn't really make much sense when you think about it. After all, to top, you actually have to be well aroused. You could be totally not into it and bottom.

according to the ancient greeks (and a whole lot of others I assume) it's because the top position is position of power (male) and the bottom the position of submission (female, slave, boy...). And no selfrespecting, free man would ever want to be in such a position was the idea and custom. iirc.

garbon

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on May 20, 2015, 05:14:54 AM
Easy. CC, BB, Malthus.

according to the ancient greeks (and a whole lot of others I assume) it's because the top position is position of power (male) and the bottom the position of submission (female, slave, boy...). And no selfrespecting, free man would ever want to be in such a position was the idea and custom. iirc.

Yeah, I get that. Just doesn't seem to make sense with regards to sexual arousal. Can totally see it down as you are "lesser" if bottoming but hard to say isn't most gay to be the one role where an erection is mandatory.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on May 20, 2015, 05:39:29 AM
Yeah, I get that. Just doesn't seem to make sense with regards to sexual arousal. Can totally see it down as you are "lesser" if bottoming but hard to say isn't most gay to be the one role where an erection is mandatory.

True but there are two key pieces of ancient culture to consider. First real men are so potent and virile they cannot help but be rock hard all the time. Two identities based on sexual preference are not really a thing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."