5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Martinus

grumbler

Guy in the red ribbon.  He looks earnest but not loonie.  All of the smiling candidates look like hucksters.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Grey Fox

#4, the Whigs guy?

Damn it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 06, 2015, 05:23:44 PM
Because I wish I didn't have to.

Also I couldn't find a linkable picture of the Cannabis is Safer than Alcohol candidate, alas. So we'll have to do without him :(
1st choice - #9.
2nd choice - #5.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 06, 2015, 05:25:32 PM
Apologies for the staring into my soul picture. I had no idea that was so big :o

If a mod could change it, here's an alternative :lol:

I think we need some new mods, the old ones are never here.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 07, 2015, 06:56:02 AM
#4, the Whigs guy?

Damn it.

No, #4 is the UKIP guy.

Given the wackiness of many of the candidates, I could have chosen worse.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on May 07, 2015, 11:21:11 AM
#4, the Whigs guy?

Damn it.

No, #4 is the UKIP guy.

I think the Alberta election has radicalized you.  Soon you will be joining a gun club.

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 07, 2015, 03:43:37 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 07, 2015, 11:21:11 AM
#4, the Whigs guy?

Damn it.

No, #4 is the UKIP guy.

I think the Alberta election has radicalized you.  Soon you will be joining a gun club.

Do you recall the "How right wing are you on a scale of 1-10" thread?

I was the one who said: 11.

:contract:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 07, 2015, 11:14:19 AM
I think we need some new mods, the old ones are never here.

I volunteer myself.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Malthus

#8 simply intimidates me into voting for her with her giant stare of death.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 06, 2015, 10:12:31 PM
Quote from: Tyr on May 06, 2015, 05:46:38 PM
Whigs? :blink:

Damn you've a lot of parties.
We are usually lucky just to get all 3 majors, an independent  and one minor party (usually the loony right flavour of the month)

Considering how our Republicans turned out, I could go for some old-school Whig action.
The Whig Party are alarmingly sensible. They're basically a liberal metropolitan elites party. They're pro-Europe, socially liberal and economically liberal (like an EU friendly David Cameron). They like things like building more houses through relaxing planning laws :mmm:

The founder said he was worried that it might be a party that only appeals to zone 2 Londoners, but found most of his positive emails came from students in provincial universities. So the zone 2 Londoners of the future.

http://whigs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/The-Whig-Party-Manifesto-2015.pdf

Edit: Incidentally I voted for number 10.
Let's bomb Russia!

Malthus

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 07, 2015, 04:23:33 PM
Edit: Incidentally I voted for number 10.

#10 looks frigheningly like he is going to take a bite out of the viewer in that pic.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Monoriu

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 07, 2015, 04:23:33 PM

The Whig Party are alarmingly sensible. They're basically a liberal metropolitan elites party. They're pro-Europe, socially liberal and economically liberal (like an EU friendly David Cameron). They like things like building more houses through relaxing planning laws :mmm:

That sounds like a dream come true, but we should not deviate from the two party system. 

Valmy

I am just going to go out on a limb here Mono and suggest that the Whigs are not a threat to the major parties of the UK. And the UK does not really have a two party system. Hell in Scotland it seems to almost have a one party system.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Norgy