Gunmen open fire outside 'Muhammad Art Exhibit' in Garland Texas

Started by jimmy olsen, May 03, 2015, 10:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Made the news today.
http://m.kirotv.com/news/news/whidbey-island-navy-base-steps-security/nmCdf/

I'm the on scene commander in the LAPD blue uniform standing next to the two navy guys in blue digital uniforms. Shut down hwy 304 for a couple of hours.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

11B4V

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

dps

Quote from: 11B4V on May 09, 2015, 12:49:06 AM
Quote from: Siege on May 08, 2015, 06:52:29 PM
Any idea why we are on Bravo?

We didn't get any explanations from Division.

Yes and you're not LE.

Yeah, Siegy is more likely NE, or maybe even CE when he's drunk.