Any Languish wine makers? I am considering getting into it

Started by Martinus, April 29, 2015, 01:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Anyone here into home wine making? I am considering getting the paraphernalia to start making me some wine, and wondering if there is anything special I should look out for.  :blush:

crazy canuck

You are a short trip from the best wine in the world.  You can also afford to take that trip and purchase the wine.  Why would you bother with home made wine that will most likely turn out to be terrible?

HVC

A new hobby where you get to see people's feet. What a coincidence.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 29, 2015, 01:48:32 PM
You are a short trip from the best wine in the world.  You can also afford to take that trip and purchase the wine.  Why would you bother with home made wine that will most likely turn out to be terrible?

Last I checked, Marty was on the opposite side of the planet as Oregon. :huh:

The Larch

Weren't you the one who drank wine with ice cubes on it?

Martinus

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on April 29, 2015, 02:04:18 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 29, 2015, 01:48:32 PM

Last I checked, Marty was on the opposite side of the planet as Oregon. :huh:

And so he has no need to make homemade wine  :P

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

I've made wine.  It's actually much easier to make than beer. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Monoriu

Don't.  My wife put some Chinese wine and fruit into a jar years ago.  The result is  :x :cthulu: