News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football 2015

Started by grumbler, April 12, 2015, 10:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

UTSA lookin good in their all whites, also lookin good up 18-6 @ UTEP with 5ish minutes left in a game that's running late due to weather delays.  Their QB is named Sturm, and he seems to be able to run.  Handjob Mountain currently appears to be unoccupied. 

E:  Hey touchdown UTSA on an interception + lateral.  Good times.  25-6.

grumbler

Wow.  Talk about bad officiating.  B12 officials decided the  OSU-KSU game by awarding OSU a first down they clearly didn't earn (they were awarded a first down when it should have been 4th and four).  http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13803765/officiating-error-leads-oklahoma-state-cowboys-touchdown-win-kansas-state-wildcats

Meanwhile, the explanation for the incredibly shitty B12 officiating was revealed (also in that article):
QuoteBig 12 officiating supervisor Walt Anderson defended the calls after reviewing the game, telling ESPN.com he was "generally pleased" with the officiating.
"Houston, we have a problem."  Anderson has his head so far up his ass he is using his belly button as a peep sight.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

The WV-OU crew was horrible. Disgraceful.

After the Texas-OSU game last week to. Officiating in this league is bad. Anderson is making himself look like a clown.

I kind of wish Berkut was a Big 12 fan so he could give me some perspective but from the layman's view this season has been brutal.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Well, I ripped my calf muscle in the opening kickoff of the second half of my game on Saturday, so I am done for a couple weeks at least.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

lustindarkness

Quote from: Berkut on October 05, 2015, 08:25:27 AM
Well, I ripped my calf muscle in the opening kickoff of the second half of my game on Saturday, so I am done for a couple weeks at least.

Dafuq? That sucks. Hope you recover quick.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Berkut on October 05, 2015, 08:25:27 AM

Ouch.  Get well soon.

Berkut

The home team had an ortho at the game, so he was checking me out. Said it was a "typical middle aged injury". That hurt more than the POP it made when it went. :(

0 rows returned

grumbler

Berkut, you gonna redshirt this year?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

Well, this was my third game, so I will probably have to appeal to the NCAA...

0 rows returned

grumbler

I was glad to see UCLA lose, because it irritated me whenever I saw them picked to win the NC (which was quite often).  It wasn't hat the pick was UCLA, it was that no one could explain why they picked UCLA.  Certainly, their play didn't warrant NC predictions (though they are a very good team this year, just not that good).  UCLA isn't out of the picture, but at least the bandwagon hit a speed bump and knocked everyone off.

Bayraktar!

katmai

I hate to defend UCLA, but they have lost three starters on D during season including their best player so this team playing now isn't like the one from first few games. (Of course that doesn't excuse losing to BYU at home for most of the game)

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Oh is losing at home to BYU bad?

:weep:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

Quote from: katmai on October 05, 2015, 12:58:59 PM
I hate to defend UCLA, but they have lost three starters on D during season including their best player so this team playing now isn't like the one from first few games. (Of course that doesn't excuse losing to BYU at home for most of the game)

The ESPN guys I was referring to were projecting UCLA to play OSU for the natty.  This prediction was made last week.

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on October 05, 2015, 01:15:55 PM
Oh is losing at home to BYU bad?

:weep:

This guy apparently thought so.

Bayraktar!

katmai

Quote from: grumbler on October 05, 2015, 01:57:40 PM
Quote from: katmai on October 05, 2015, 12:58:59 PM

The ESPN guys I was referring to were projecting UCLA to play OSU for the natty.  This prediction was made last week.

Well reason i don't listen to those talking heads :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son