News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

50 deadliest cities in 2015

Started by Syt, January 30, 2016, 04:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

No mayo has important uses but those uses by their very nature dictate that it should not be mixed with ketchup.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on February 06, 2016, 02:46:02 AM
No mayo has important uses but those uses by their very nature dictate that it should not be mixed with ketchup.

Nor potato.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

While not my fave, I've no real issue with potato salad. Chicken salad though. :mmm:

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on February 06, 2016, 02:46:02 AM

The reasons for the existence of mayonaise:

1: by some black magic i have yet to lern from the elders for making superior tuna sandwiches
2: for french fries. With ketchup
██████
██████
██████

barkdreg

Google "friet speciaal". Mayo, (curry)ketchup and raw onions. Looks horid, tastes great.

garbon

Quote from: barkdreg on February 06, 2016, 06:15:33 AM
Google "friet speciaal". Mayo, (curry)ketchup and raw onions. Looks horid, tastes great.

My body might not be a temple but I do like to treat it with a modicum of respect.

Jaron

Quote from: garbon on February 06, 2016, 06:22:42 AM

My body might not be a temple but I do like to treat it with a modicum of respect.

:hmm:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on February 08, 2016, 12:23:14 AM
Quote from: garbon on February 06, 2016, 06:22:42 AM

:hmm:

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Maladict

Even better, patatje oorlog (war fries, because it looks like a war zone), which adds peanut sauce to it.

lustindarkness

Had never heard of the term fry sauce, but mayoketchup with some adobo is awesome for Tostones and Sorullitos de Maiz.  :licklips:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son