News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

50 deadliest cities in 2015

Started by Syt, January 30, 2016, 04:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Lettow77

It would be hard enough to bear that Memphis didn't place, but that the beautiful river city should be surpassed by its sisters to the north and south is inexcusable. If New Orleans and St. Louis can do it, assuredly Memphis can once more rise to its heritage of violence and honor culture.

I blame the deaths Prophet Posse and Three Six Mafia have suffered for this troubling set of circumstances.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Syt

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 30, 2016, 10:41:44 AM
Manila isn't on that list? :yeahright:

If you have the numbers for Manila, please share them. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

Quote from: Tyr on January 30, 2016, 07:57:57 AM
St. Louis at 15 :o
I had no idea.
There goes all considerations of taking a transfer to there.

Beat Baltimore, take that Seedy!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

No wonder the Rams are running away.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

What is it about Central and South America that makes their cities a virtual war zone? 

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on January 30, 2016, 06:24:00 PM
What is it about Central and South America that makes their cities a virtual war zone?

They need sacrifices to keep the world from ending.

The Brain

Quote from: DGuller on January 30, 2016, 06:24:00 PM

The figures are somewhat misleading. It's more a matter of underpopulation than abundant crime.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jaron

Utah is one of the safest places in the country. Once I forgot to lock my front door and left it ajar all night long while I slept and nothing happened.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on January 30, 2016, 11:47:53 PM
Utah is the safest place in the country. Once I forgot to lock my front door and left it ajar all night long while I slept and nothing happened.

People decided your shit wasn't worth stealing.

Admiral Yi

Utah is the safest place in the country. Once I forgot to lock my front door and left it ajar all night long while I slept and nothing happened.

On the other hand I've heard Utah has the highest incidence of financial cons.  Plus most of the chicks don't put out.

Jaron

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 30, 2016, 11:52:20 PM

People decided your shit wasn't worth stealing.

Uh, bro. I've got a 50 inch tv and stainless steel appliances.

Eddie Teach

Were they visible through the window?

Jaron

I doubt it. My apartment is on the third floor.. ;)